Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah just restocked and kept getting errors with my cart. Seen some people check out though.

First restock pair shipped overnight though

onusinfo-1544720090016.jpg

Neeeed

Was lucky to hit a pair of ow chucks today for my son size 6.5 , the few pairs of converse i own in 11.5 and 12 look way to clownish to me. I do love the old school style

I just got a paypal notification I got charged from
SNS for $169. I looked at the raffle and the off white af1 isn’t even over yet and that’s the only thing that’s $169. What else could it be?

the raffle isnt even open for SNS
Yea I know. I entered so many raffles I don’t know whats what anymore. But it’s a good surprise to get a notification that I got it eventho I’m sure it’ll be an easy cop for those Jordan 1 spideman.

But it’s a good surprise to get a notification that I got it eventho I’m sure it’ll be an easy cop for those Jordan 1 spideman.

Nothing against you in particular, but I hate when NT members think like this. "Oh, I won, so they must be easy." Nah man, APPRECIATE that you won, ENJOY the fact that you won. Just because you won doesn't mean they'll be easy. If you can't enjoy your W's, then what's the point?

Nothing against you in particular, but I hate when NT members think like this. "Oh, I won, so they must be easy." Nah man, APPRECIATE that you won, ENJOY the fact that you won. Just because you won doesn't mean they'll be easy. If you can't enjoy your W's, then what's the point?
No I do appreciate it and I am enjoying it. Just surprise that I got drawn, it has been a while...the last one was the OW 97 from undefeated, that was over a year ago. And luck hasn’t been going my way with raffles, can’t blame a guy for feeling that way after so many Ls!! But seriously am glad I got them.

No I do appreciate it and I am enjoying it. Just surprise that I got drawn, it has been a while...the last one was the OW 97 from undefeated, that was over a year ago. And luck hasn’t been going my way with raffles, can’t blame a guy for feeling that way after so many Ls!! But seriously am glad I got them.

You’re a good dude, and I know you haven’t been getting lucky lately, so I hope you really enjoy your W, man! No matter how many pairs will be available, there will be plenty of people who want to shoe and won’t get them.

You’re a good dude, and I know you haven’t been getting lucky lately, so I hope you really enjoy your W, man! No matter how many pairs will be available, there will be plenty of people who want to shoe and won’t get them.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom