Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Took L’s on EVERYTHING today. But these came in the mail yesterday, going to rock them today. So, it’s all good.

55251962-9C84-4FF2-8B13-95F044F859D1.jpeg
Your lucky these eluded me 3 x on Nike

Guys honestly I don’t know if this goes for everything but after the last off white 97/blazer drop off white for me is dying. I know everyone loves the Mentas but if they weren’t an EU exclusive they wouldn’t be fetching those prices. I’d happily pay resale on some of these pairs (as long as they aren’t crazy) but for the prices and the amount of different models it doesn’t make sense anymore) it might just be me but I loved the exclusivity of having an off white shoe before, that desire has died down unless they use different models.

the only off whites that mattered to me this year was Prestos, everything else was just a bonus.
Never liked the prestos but I feel you I wanted a pair of Jordan ones UNC luckily I not paid resale on both blazers cause I liked the way the both go with certain style of clothing and were reasonable resale but like the way they did the 97 black and Menta release was like come on man

Guys honestly I don’t know if this goes for everything but after the last off white 97/blazer drop off white for me is dying. I know everyone loves the Mentas but if they weren’t an EU exclusive they wouldn’t be fetching those prices. I’d happily pay resale on some of these pairs (as long as they aren’t crazy) but for the prices and the amount of different models it doesn’t make sense anymore) it might just be me but I loved the exclusivity of having an off white shoe before, that desire has died down unless they use different models.
I agree with this. Also with the way it was/is released in limited numbers and keep taking Ls raffles after raffles, after a while it’s like eff it, it’s getting old. I don’t even want most of them anymore unless I REALLY like them like the Prestos and Blazers.

But I understand why nike did it and the marketing/hype worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this. Also with the way it was released in limited numbers and keep taking Ls raffles after raffles, after a while it’s like eff it, it’s getting old. I don’t even want most of them anymore besides the Prestos and Blazers.
Exactly bro, what I hate about certain raffles even is the fact you must post about it on insta or Twitter, I don’t have twitter but with insta I don’t like it front or display what I’m trying to purchase (purely for photography or personal purposes) Nike needs to put a stop to companies using raffles for marketing/social status purposes

sneaker culture 2018 : dont like these anymore because more people get to have them.

sneaker culture 2018 : dont like these anymore because more people get to have them.
Bro that’s not even the case some of my everyday wears are standard shoes it’s not about the culture I don’t believe in a culture nor am I part of it, my issue of if you are going to release a colour ways release it to all markets

Also I never said I don’t like them but generally I’d be much happier seeing people from say for example North America and the EU having the same shot at different colour ways if you’re offended by my opinion on a product launch I’m sorry bro

Paid resell for the Zoomfly because I got a solid deal. Then won the RSVP raffle. I paid about $270 for them and I'll see if I can get around $300 for the DS. Value has been DROPPING a lot and people are getting desperate on SX.

BTW, does anyone find even at a full size up, the midfoot is INSANELY narrow?

Paid resell for the Zoomfly because I got a solid deal. Then won the RSVP raffle. I paid about $270 for them and I'll see if I can get around $300 for the DS. Value has been DROPPING a lot and people are getting desperate on SX.

BTW, does anyone find even at a full size up, the midfoot is INSANELY narrow?
This shoe runs a whole size small for me. Horrible.

How is the comfort level with the Zoom Flys being one size up? Also, do the full size up look normal, or huge in person compared to your other Nike’s?

How is the comfort level with the Zoom Flys being one size up? Also, do the full size up look normal, or huge in person compared to your other Nike’s?

Full size up they're perfect length wise for me. Just the midfoot feels a little odd because it's narrow so the center of my food feels like it's partially off the shoe sole. The length is on par with my React Element 87s which is TTS.

Attachments

• IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom