Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Infants are the soft bottoms. ALl SW came with hard bottoms. idk where it turns from infants (soft) to toddlers (hard) though.

That's what I'm getting at. I believe soft is going to be from 0C-4C. Amyway, just want an 8C and 11C for my kids. Hope the little kid sizes are available and it works out

That's what I'm getting at. I believe soft is going to be from 0C-4C. Amyway, just want an 8C and 11C for my kids. Hope the little kid sizes are available and it works out
Hope so. My daughter is about to outgrow her 4c SW so she needs some new flex kicks. SW still sitting at $250 for toddlers too smh.

Man I have so much of their stuff and it never gets used. Have you tried their stuff? The fit is AWFUL. It's like slim fit for ****ing babies. She's 6 months old and the tshirt won't clear her belly after she takes a bottle. They fit through the shoulders but they are short and tight. Like I said, slim fit for babies. I love their designs but their sizing is beyond bad. I have at least a dozen pieces that have never been worn. If anyone wants them, message me.

Man I have so much of their stuff and it never gets used. Have you tried their stuff? The fit is AWFUL. It's like slim fit for ****ing babies. She's 6 months old and the tshirt won't clear her belly after she takes a bottle. They fit through the shoulders but they are short and tight. Like I said, slim fit for babies. I love their designs but their sizing is beyond bad. I have at least a dozen pieces that have never been worn. If anyone wants them, message me.

damn, really? I havent purchased their onesies but the T's fit my kids just fine. even after a wash, they're still good. sorry to hear man.

damn, really? I havent purchased their onesies but the T's fit my kids just fine. even after a wash, they're still good. sorry to hear man.
Yea the problem we had was with the tees. The B.I.G. Bird one among others. She was really small at the time and all babies are chunky at 3-6 months so now that she's 14 months and slimmed out a lot maybe they'll fit better. Might have to try them again soon. I'd kinda written them off but hadn't thought about how much she's slimmed down in the last 6 months. Grew taller but not much weight gain.

So looks like I won a 6c Volt af1 ‍♂️

84200668-F3ED-44BC-BCB7-BF1339B7934F.jpeg

Last of the 10 but not the last of Off White Nike. I'm sure the 10 will retain its value when Nike eventually releases GR Off Whites

Back
Top Bottom