Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Deciding on if I should get the black AF1s or wait for the AM90 Beige/Mango. I think I'll get more wears out of the AM90s. Any thoughts? Had a similar decision on the Off White Blazer cream/orange and went with the BT Union 1s.

Yeah I used a debit card and the L email says it could take 7-11 days to get the money back that they took. :smh:
Paypal said if I dont get it back though I can file a claim with my bank and it wont effect my account

If it’s a pending charge and you know they’re not gonna collect on the hold, you can call your bank and request that they release the funds.

Checked my email after I landed last night and got a W on the black AF1s from the RSVP raffle.

QONVIyz.gif

Thank F'ing god i won the ACW af1's off SNS, the saltiness over these OW Ls has diminished some

seeing pics got me kinda tight that I aint hit on these....hopefully I can catch them later when resell is lower....but for all those who have them ...the material on the toebox is it mesh?

Nike with the fast shipping my joints should be here tomorrow.

they ship so fast it's crazy ...i remember ordering my gold am 97's & they were there the next day with regular shipping ... i just got the notice my af1's will be here tomorrow also ...yeeeeet & i just sold my black prestos ...

It's because empty gallery has effing one register and 3 people inside who are mad slow running that ish. Last pick up I got from them was prestos and that took an hour and a half to get in store. Not even half as many pairs as today. It's no wonder the bouncers be asking if you wanna pay $40 to skip the line.

smh i offered em $20 he said nah lol

smh i offered em $20 he said nah lol
I offered $20 for my presto pickup too because it was gonna pour that day and I didn't want to wait an hour in the rain. He laughed and walked away. He's like "You gotta double that homie. I already got paid by two people to pay me $50 to skip the line."

These Blacks keep dropping on StockX... how many more releases/shipments are expected on these atm? They might go below 4....

Back
Top Bottom