Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Love these...

20181230_235823.jpg

the price of the brick done went up & i have a pair still ds...fit for a king, on his birthday (btw, the only person competing with my sock game is lebron)
jajfalkf.jpg

;lkajf;lf.jpg

LeBron loves those pants... what are they?

You can’t seriously be referring to the black AF1........... the JEs were disgraceful. Biggest disappointment of the year for me.
nah the pants lol. splatter OD. man i tried to warn yall bout the JE af1. althought i almost wound up copping after warning yall lmao

nah the pants lol. splatter OD. man i tried to warn yall bout the JE af1. althought i almost wound up copping after warning yall lmao

I forgot I asked about the pants lol. Terrible whatever they are. And yeah I almost copped the JE forces on discount a couple times after my multiple returns, but too risky to pull that trigger again...

Those aren’t training pants, their running pants. Might be some Nike shield pants. Nikes training gear is type trash if I’m being honest.

That is correct in regard to being running pants. I got them at the Nike outlet a few months ago but they still have plenty of leftover stock. The fitment is excellent and unlike their marketed 'training pants', I believe these have spandex and polyester blended together so you can actually squat/deadlift and bend naturally without it discomforting or pulling up. They've gone through at least 15+ washes and still look brand new.

Moisture wicking is superb in these as well. With anything fleece, I would buildup too much sweat underneath. These feel like you're wearing nothing.

im looking for better training pants. TF be too sweat engaging for me
Working out in running gear is where it’s at.
That is correct in regard to being running pants. I got them at the Nike outlet a few months ago but they still have plenty of leftover stock. The fitment is excellent and unlike their marketed 'training pants', I believe these have spandex and polyester blended together so you can actually squat/deadlift and bend naturally without it discomforting or pulling up. They've gone through at least 15+ washes and still look brand new.

Moisture wicking is superb in these as well. With anything fleece, I would buildup too much sweat underneath. These feel like you're wearing nothing.

For some reason the fitting on Nike training gear is humongous. I have a pair of Nike training pants and those joints are like parachute pants.

Damn Chicago 10.5 are going for $2500 on StockX.. these going to be going for $5k before you know it :/

These off-white 1s yellow easily?
that depends on how much you wear them and how you store them. that fresh out the factory look won't stay tho, that goes for a lot of the OG ten. forgot how OGs show wear and tear too, uncs switched to ripstop

Back
Top Bottom