Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wish I got in the <$430 price point, but after noticing the upwards trend, I came in at $470. Size 12 is already up to $520. I can see $600+ in the next month.

We’ll see a similar trend with the AM90’s, only I’m predicting $650-$700 in a couple months.

This may have been asked and answered but those who were able to get their OW AF1's from Nike, did yours come in the box with the large black swoosh on it?

All my December NDC/SNKRS purchases came in this box. Box like that is just asking to be taken.

This may have been asked and answered but those who were able to get their OW AF1's from Nike, did yours come in the box with the large black swoosh on it?

All my December NDC/SNKRS purchases came in this box. Box like that is just asking to be taken.

thats the box they using for all orders now.

Prob why dudes order went missing

so stupid of nike

welp nike finally emailed me to let me know that they LOST my package of black off-white af1's!! I'm beyond irritated.
try to finesse a guaranteed pair of ow 90s. don't know if they still do that now but if i remember correctly they used to if they messed up

7B9B6C01-6CD8-4729-BD2A-CB5969701A99.jpeg

welp nike finally emailed me to let me know that they LOST my package of black off-white af1's!! I'm beyond irritated.
got the same email on the purp lobsters...they also doing a package tracer on mine and gave me a refund....but with the nike tape and shipping via fedex...NIKE might as well put a bulleyes on the boxes....

IMG_1089.JPG

Got into Sneakers about 9 months ago. I took this picture for Reddit, but figure I'd share here too! Love this hobby!

(OW AF1's, Yeezy 500 Utility Blacks, and Ultraboost Triple Blacks are all in transit, but didn't make the 2018 cut, lol).

What got you into this?

IMG_1089.JPG

Got into Sneakers about 9 months ago. I took this picture for Reddit, but figure I'd share here too! Love this hobby!

(OW AF1's, Yeezy 500 Utility Blacks, and Ultraboost Triple Blacks are all in transit, but didn't make the 2018 cut, lol).
Expensive habit but my favorite one as well. Not gonna lie, a little salty you are scoring all those Off-White joints while i'm over here just trying to eat on one lol.

got the same email on the purp lobsters...they also doing a package tracer on mine and gave me a refund....but with the nike tape and shipping via fedex...NIKE might as well put a bulleyes on the boxes....
Nike is seriously with the bs this holiday season!

What got you into this?

I wish I had a straight answer. But last April I wanted to see what justified a $200 price tag for the Vapormax while shopping in the mall. Previously, I had never spent more than $60 on Nike shoes and $80 for dress shoes. But, coincidentally I was looking for a new hobby and wanted to see what a $200 shoe felt like. I went inside Footlocker, tried on the Dusty Cactus Vapormax and instantly copped. A week later, I bought the multicolor Moc 2, and that's when I found this forum lol. That's when I noticed the OG Off-White Vapormax (in this thread) and that in itself opened up the door for Sneakers for me.

Expensive habit but my favorite one as well. Not gonna lie, a little salty you are scoring all those Off-White joints while i'm over here just trying to eat on one lol.

lol Well I only scored the Pinks (they're my wife size, but still dead stocked). The rest I paid resell for unfortunately. But I love the culture.

Ssense and Matchesfashion have sales going on. If it still applies EXTRA10 for Matchesfashion. Picked up some Off White and Thome Browne socks.

Can’t wait for the AM90s. Win or resell I want them Desert Ores.

Back
Top Bottom