Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

with stockx existing youre not going to get a steal on ebay anymore. unless theres a code or you have ebucks no reason to buy sneakers there anymore

I’ve had more luck on eBay lately, but it’s generally when sellers have something listed to sit and after re-listing once or twice, they finally get pinched into taking a slightly lowball offer.

I think eBay will also get an uptick now that StockX has to charge sales tax... for a $400 sneaker, eBay is going to be ~$30 cheaper even if sold for the same price.

It might not be quite as smooth as StockX, but the buyer protections on eBay are pretty strong...

I’ve had more luck on eBay lately, but it’s generally when sellers have something listed to sit and after re-listing once or twice, they finally get pinched into taking a slightly lowball offer.

I think eBay will also get an uptick now that StockX has to charge sales tax... for a $400 sneaker, eBay is going to be ~$30 cheaper even if sold for the same price.

It might not be quite as smooth as StockX, but the buyer protections on eBay are pretty strong...
eBay will be charging sales tax as well. It’s not specific to a retailer

eBay is charging sales tax also...... let me say this again..... ALL marketplace platforms will charge sales tax.

eBay is charging sales tax also...... let me say this again..... ALL marketplace platforms will charge sales tax.

Welp, shoutout eBay for at least not charging it on the Apple Watch and ZF I’ve bought in the past week :nthat:

No sales tax to my Kansas address. I haven't tried my Missouri address yet, but I'm willing to bet its only in states where StockX warehouses are located.

I bought a pair of shoes on Friday and had no sales tax. I’m in Michigan.

Google your state and when they plan on changing. This isn’t a law being changed, it’s a reinterpretation of existing law. States are changing on their own timeline.

Glad I got these forces before CA joins in. It’s inevitable in this tax thirsty state.

Glad I got these forces before CA joins in. It’s inevitable in this tax thirsty state.
you're due date is april 1st, everyone will think it's an april fools day prank but nah they really adding 10% from now on :stoneface:

but yeah only time ebay is good is for pre-orders, used, and immediately post release (spiderman 1s were $300 flat in my expensive size) for the first... 3 hours after they dropped.

you're due date is april 1st, everyone will think it's an april fools day prank but nah they really adding 10% from now on :stoneface:

but yeah only time ebay is good is for pre-orders, used, and immediately post release (spiderman 1s were $300 flat in my expensive size) for the first... 3 hours after they dropped.

April 1 is official?

Can someone help out the kid and help me L/C some OW white Vapors? Someone in thread checked them out but I want some more opinions. Any help is appreciated

Surprised it will take that long. They tax you out here for waking up in the morning...

Such a dysfunctional state when it comes to taxes and how they use the taxes.

Wild to me, makes sense why working middle class has been moving elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom