Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

$550 for the Desert Ore on StockX. Go for it or wait? Not sure if the price will drop or not.

Prices fell on the 6th and early am 7th only to bounce back up.. You might want to wait until middle of next week when all the online pairs are delivered.

997C3AB1-5BCA-4283-809E-B9A36F6775E3.jpeg
Not the 90s, but delayed W on the UNCs

Nah the vet was cool. They did a great job of giving me estimates and options for everything before they did anything. The prices were outrageous, but that’s kinda expected considering it was an emergency clinic in the middle of the night. The most expensive part was the pain and muscle relaxers they gave her and then figuring out what was wrong with her. The actual treatment wasn’t too expensive and she’s been doing great since then.
Anyway.... my bad for hijacking this thread. Back to the shoes. Hopefully prices won’t jump too much In the next month or two so I can pull the trigger then.

You need to get pet insurance ASAP

Can anyone help me with a legit check.

Attachments

• 00T0T_jWW6GeUS4KE_600x450.jpg
    00T0T_jWW6GeUS4KE_600x450.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 00z0z_g4CZKcZAhzX_600x450.jpg
    00z0z_g4CZKcZAhzX_600x450.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 01010_73mUscMxguY_600x450.jpg
    01010_73mUscMxguY_600x450.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 01616_dOS3lPKtkUk_600x450.jpg
    01616_dOS3lPKtkUk_600x450.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 24
06BF3176-993D-422B-8A0E-E73DE13748E6.jpeg

‘THE END’

Missed out on Black AM90/Serena 97 access, sold a UNC double, satisfied with the haul, all retail :pimp:

OG Prestos is number 1 out of all of em, the one that got away :smh:

Those black AF1’s might be my absolute favorite now. Which is funny because I didn’t really care for them at first.

Anyone use their AM90’s in the gym yet? Just curious how their performance & stability relates to weightlifting such as squats/deadlifts?

Those black AF1’s might be my absolute favorite now. Which is funny because I didn’t really care for them at first.
Really?? Why?? What made them your favorite now? I thought the VM was your grail.

Anyone use their AM90’s in the gym yet? Just curious how their performance & stability relates to weightlifting such as squats/deadlifts?

I was always told to never squat in Air Maxes as the air bubbles dont provide enough stability. You need something more firm, which is why people use Chucks, actual weightlifting shoes, or go barefoot.

Never used 90's but some 2014's or so. I can definitely say they're not good for squats. When I changed to Metcon's the difference was abysmal and I was squating much more efficiently and with less effort, specially on one-legged squats.

Blazers GR or AHE ?

Pick one
I order the GR from stockx last Wednesday night. I initially liked the GR, then I decided the AHE was better and had more style. Then I decided I'm going to wear the **** out of these and ordered the grim reapers since I can wear them with just about anything. But they're both dope *** shoes, can't go wrong with either. Just wish the seller would ship!!

Back
Top Bottom