Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

0CED4E81-7135-4D2A-AB67-9E688B10D786.jpeg
Very lucky to have both especially at retail. Personally like the Deserts the most, but blacks are clean for everyday wear. I wish the foam on the deserts was the same color as itself, similar to the AHE Blazer, but nonetheless both are amazing.

I guarantee you the same thing happens at Goat. You think they send those guys through months of training? Na man. And don't get me started on the guy that cried in his car bc he had to work a full day. And they'll never eliminate it. There's just no way when humans are involved. We make mistakes.

youve seen the GOAT authentication process? Not trying to attack you

Can assure you that they spend months training. You dont authenticate a shoe until you have touched thousands and thousands of shoes doing grunt work after they've been authenticated. You take several tests to authenticate and have to catch the fakes in the group or u dont move on to the next step.

They have controls so you can compare rare or not often seen shoes and you can always stop and ask the other authenticators. Worst case you put it aside and do it at the end of the day when you can take time and several other ppl can look with you. I trust GOAT whole-heartedly more than StockX. But each person is entitled to their opinion.

Source: was an authenticator and one of the first hires when they expanded to New Jersey

These look good to you guys trying to work out a deal but before I get too far in wanna be sure

IMG_20190213_172536_731.jpg
IMG_20190213_172542_883.jpg
IMG_20190213_172539_894.jpg
IMG_20190213_172527_206.jpg
IMG_20190213_172533_112.jpg
IMG_20190213_172530_057.jpg
Thank you much appreciated will rep any help.

067A4AB0-611B-4E22-9674-C192C17EFFB1.jpeg
Honestly think people don’t like sneakers. Well limited sneakers. But will bust out some GR ultra boost and Jordan’s.

People think I’m nuts when I casually wear all my stuff.

Yea I resell old stuff. But I never brought a shoe as stock.

Hell I have real stock and portfolio’s it would be annoying if sneakers became just a commodity to me and not hobby/passion

Then again different strokes for different folks. Rate of return good so I can’t hate.

Maybe I’m just getting old lmao
Nothing wrong with reselling, I’m just telling people who are letting their pair go if they actually want a decent profit to hold out..

Trust me come Summer I will be cracking these out in a heartbeat I got my fit ready

AHE are terrible. It’s crazy how the difference in shades can make such a huge difference... Desert Ore + Mango looks so much better.

AHE are terrible. It’s crazy how the difference in shades can make such a huge difference... Desert Ore + Mango looks so much better.
Terrible :lol:. Ok. Maybe you dont like them but to say they're terrible is just ignorant lol

Thank you!!! I needed someone to talk me out of copping. These Blazer pics are making me weak!

Back
Top Bottom