Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I dont like blazers at all but I think the AHE are the best out of the OWs

Can assure you that they spend months training. You dont authenticate a shoe until you have touched thousands and thousands of shoes doing grunt work after they've been authenticated. You take several tests to authenticate and have to catch the fakes in the group or u dont move on to the next step.

They have controls so you can compare rare or not often seen shoes and you can always stop and ask the other authenticators. Worst case you put it aside and do it at the end of the day when you can take time and several other ppl can look with you. I trust GOAT whole-heartedly more than StockX. But each person is entitled to their opinion.

Source: was an authenticator and one of the first hires when they expanded to New Jersey

Always trusted GOAT over StockX. Even though I didn't know about the training they did at GOAT compared to StockX, just the fact that they catch more of the little things that stockx doesn't (in my and other's experiences) was enough for me. I do cop from StockX also, but more expensive purchases I go with GOAT mainly because I know everything will most likely be included and my box wont be ****ed up.

I dont like blazers at all but I think the AHE are the best out of the OWs

Always trusted GOAT over StockX. Even though I didn't know about the training they did at GOAT compared to StockX, just the fact that they catch more of the little things that stockx doesn't (in my and other's experiences) was enough for me. I do cop from StockX also, but more expensive purchases I go with GOAT mainly because I know everything will most likely be included and my box wont be ****ed up.

GOAT does catch a lot of the little things. Very particular, with that said they are lenient with manufacturer defects for the most part. But ppl also have to realize goat didnt make the shoes. If they come messed up from nike etc that's how they were made. Nothing anyone can do about it.

In regards to the box, there are parameters a damaged box can be within to still be "not damaged". General rule of thumb, if u can out 3 boxes on top and it doesnt crumble ur good. If the lid doesnt slide off the box ur good. But if u give a Jordan 1 box with two torn flaps on the same side and it turns into a sliding box instead of a pop top dont be upset when u get flagged.

One thing I do not miss is handling some beat *** used kicks that someone bought for $25

ok i slandered teh **** out of the OG 90s.

These and desert ore not so bad

I think i might like them more than the GR blazer

DzVDZT4WkAAkk1T.jpg

067A4AB0-611B-4E22-9674-C192C17EFFB1.jpeg

Nothing wrong with reselling, I’m just telling people who are letting their pair go if they actually want a decent profit to hold out..

Trust me come Summer I will be cracking these out in a heartbeat I got my fit ready

Exactly. These aren't going anywhere until they hit like $650-750ish.

If I keep them. I think I'm going to get a fresh pair of JNCOs...

Side bar: Blazers of any kind are garbage but do you...

DO’s have dropped the lowest I’ve seen in my size on StockX (sub 500), put in a bid and if I win, I may have to wait on the Infrared 6’s. At this point though I’d take the DO’s over those 6’s.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for a pair of the desert joints at 520.. do you guys think they will go any lower or should I bite?

Back
Top Bottom