Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody that calls anyone out for wearing fake kicks whether they are fake or not is either a high school kid or a clown, period. I was at Bank of America yesterday and some dude was clearly wearing fake Wave Runners. I let that man live because at the end of the day, I don't care what someone else wears and I don't know his situation.

I remember when I went to a footlocker and got called out for wearing fake sneakers. I had on sbtg dunks back when they first dropped but werent available here in the u.s.

I ****ted on son so hard.

I paid a proxy to wait in line and he was one of the first 50 or so ppl that got the box signed by sbtg himself in gold on the outside of the box and black on the Inside and I had pics and all that.

Told that ***** to suck my ****.

Anyway anybody that assumes someone else is wearing a fake when they have 0 knowledge of the sneaker and when they cant afford it or whatever is projecting themselves and what they would do or will do onto other ppl.

Period.

That clown was embarrassed in front of the whole store as he should have been.

Lol that's funny but that's too much for me, bro. I'm too old for that, 32. I think if someone said I was wearing fakes, I'd probably just chuckle, give a thumbs up and continue going about my day. I've seen people stare at my kicks, I don't know if they were admiring or legit checking, only thing I ever heard was "nice sneakers".

Edit: I agree with everything stated above my post. And like homie above me said, I've seen people rocking fakes, of a pair I was currently wearing (OW AJ1s), and I truly couldn't care any less.

No one ever tried to call me out like i was wearing fakes but i remember being on the train and I had on my YOTR Jordan 7s. These 2 kids were sitting across from me were staring at my kicks and one of them were wearing Hare 7s. I just thought to myself "I know exactly what you're thinking youngins" lol

But yeah I couldn't give 2 ****s if I see a stranger wearing fakes. Like someone above me said u don't know the situation and what people have or don't have. The person could possibly make more money than u and just don't give a damn about what they're wearing

4B6B2F4D-3927-482D-A150-A5D75A3E89FB.jpeg
2D3BFB04-8789-47E3-9201-D1B0A3068F69.jpeg

Could the stitching be a Nike factory mishap or could these just be fake??? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks
I don't see anything wrong in the second pic. first pic looks like they missed a stitch up and a stitch down and stitched over. probably a factory flaw

Lol that's funny but that's too much for me, bro. I'm too old for that, 32. I think if someone said I was wearing fakes, I'd probably just chuckle, give a thumbs up and continue going about my day. I've seen people stare at my kicks, I don't know if they were admiring or legit checking, only thing I ever heard was "nice sneakers".

Edit: I agree with everything stated above my post. And like homie above me said, I've seen people rocking fakes, of a pair I was currently wearing (OW AJ1s), and I truly couldn't care any less.

Agreed, I've had a few random people i dont even know try to say my kicks are fake. But I'm too old for that **** I just laugh and keep it moving. I know personally my kicks are good and everyone who knows me knows as well, and that's good enough for me.

On topic: my desert ores finally arrive on Monday. This weekend couldn't pass any slower.

but yall here dweebing over shoelaces

For me it's never been a shoelace issue. You either down with bootlegs or not. I see a few people here wear knock-offs (that happen to be shoelaces), I got no problem with that. Was just really surprised so many embraced knock-off anything around here.

Can't believe people really call y'all out saying your kicks are fake. Never happens to me. Y'all around high school kids?

I’m in Atlanta home of the flexer and lots of fad boys

Basically people who wanna feel better than and try to ask u slick questions like where you get those while they have on kicks themselves so u know damn well they fishing.

My situation happened at a boutique. When one of the employees thought they were going to score some cool points.

For me it's never been a shoelace issue. You either down with bootlegs or not. I see a few people here wear knock-offs (that happen to be shoelaces), I got no problem with that. Was just really surprised so many embraced knock-off anything around here.

I mean idk some people wear H&M and they knock off top designers all the time. Honestly with laces I see it more as expression, putting ur twist on something.

Out right buying the whole shoe fake and throwing some laces in it. Well that’s different.

I mean I hate and would never rock anything fake. I have wax laces in my bred 1’s and some sail laces in my sail 1’s wax. I brought them to add some originality to my already mass produced shoe. Lastly wax laces in a bred 1 is sexy.

I think ‘call outs’ are ridiculous, fake or not. As mentioned, we don’t know someone’s situation. If a young kid can only afford a fake, let him embrace it. The only time a call out should be utilized is if someone is trying to pass their fakes off as real for personal gain. I’m honestly in this game for two reasons: 1. I love the shoes. 2. For good conversations. I wouldn’t treat someone wearing a fake any different than I would someone wearing authentics.

I said this before and I’ll say it again...I don’t care if others are wearing fakes, as long as mine are real.

Other people that care need to relax and move along.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when the jordan 4 lighting joints dropped and I wore them and the matching shirt to the State Fair in Dallas and one of my friends had on the patent- leather halloween air force ones and dudes were hating hardcore. A few dude's knew what they were and gave props but most we could hear saying our shoes were fake as we passed them by...

this was years ago. Sbtgs came out in the black box era.

Now I would still son him lol but in a less harsh way. He tried to embarrass me in front of my family and the other ppl in the store. I have respect for myself.

Oh I dont know if I mentioned it but the guy that tried to call me out that didnt know what he was talking about was a **footlocker employee.**

That's why I was so harsh. Again this was years ago when the sbtgs werent out here and first dropped.

i remember wearing my Paranorman foambs to a church retreat and a kid said ur kicks are fake. I just made a retort about how his sister was a playground

I dunno if mine did or not. Did they all come with the size sticker? If so those without are they fakes???lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:really ain't trying to bring up that debate again....

Back
Top Bottom