Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My black 90s from Undefeated la brea had no size stickers inside. DO from undefeated online had no size stickers either

Like for real, anyone that cops on undefeated, kith, snk is definitely running a bot. Even with the checkout tab jig, you’d see oos before checking out a pair

Like for real, anyone that cops on undefeated, kith, snk is definitely running a bot. Even with the checkout tab jig, you’d see oos before checking out a pair

Thats true to a certain extent. Kith used to "care" but nowadays not anymore and you constantly see SoleStrike hit kith. Even some botters I know hit kith a lot. SNK has been bad since the dawn of time (sarcasm). I almost never see any manual checkouts. Undftd started off bad with their old system then they switched to shopify and it was doable in the beginning. Most of the time I hit on undftd (manual) is not from the initial drop but from the random restocks due to Undftd cancelling pairs from banned accounts. Overall shopify has gotten even worse. The long pointless queues, slow page loading, checkout session is gone, empty carts, etc. has made it extremely hard.

Jsut had to get this...

20190302_181250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom