Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

does it matter tho? Did you buy/like these because the design was dope or because you like Virgil?
Actually it kinda does matter. If this were true, and Virgil did NOT design these, then he shouldn't get credit for designing them right?

I like the shoes but you don't find it interesting that Nike may have created this pack the "Deconstructed Pack" that were available at every Footlocker, Dicks Sporting Goods, Finish Line etc. Yet if they slap OFF WHITE and Virgil's name it's a completely different story?

does it matter tho? Did you buy/like these because the design was dope or because you like Virgil?

Actually it kinda does matter. If this were true, and Virgil did NOT design these, then he shouldn't get credit for designing them right?

I like the shoes but you don't find it interesting that Nike may have created this pack the "Deconstructed Pack" that were available at every Footlocker, Dicks Sporting Goods, Finish Line etc. Yet if they slap OFF WHITE and Virgil's name it's a completely different story?
NT might be the only place this information would matter :lol: most people would be like "Virgil Abloh, 10 below, thar she blows IDGAF, these joints fire"

trade my unc's off white for sw's, thoughts? unc's sill ds and was thinking of just letting them sit.

trade my unc's off white for sw's, thoughts? unc's sill ds and was thinking of just letting them sit.
From the worn pictures I've seen of SW, corduroy doesn't age well as a shoe upper. I personally would take the UNC OW's over SW because it will age better, but I also was never a big fan of the SW.

How the dip look in these
IMG_20190424_170114_458.jpg

From the worn pictures I've seen of SW, corduroy doesn't age well as a shoe upper. I personally would take the UNC OW's over SW because it will age better, but I also was never a big fan of the SW.

have you seen the worn pics of UNC OW? They age just as bad as SW lol.

Reason why I say go for SW because they're more comfortable. But aesthetically, whichever one you'd wear more is the one you should always go with

I’m going to pull the trigger on either the FOG 1 black or Off White Blazer in black...the FOG 1 will cost $100 more...which one would you go with?

Back
Top Bottom