Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

trading my spear travis have two offers 1 for UNC 1 for converse 1.0 dunno wat to pick

Looks like the pickup for
A pair of air force ones are confirmed dropping via frenzy app opening week for Chicagoland area only. Multiple people at MCA told me. The question is what colorway? I'm led to believe those blue ones with all the pictures that have been surfacing.

Also shoutout to the black presto sneaker pass winners. I had a feelin they'd do the black colorway as well. Anyone here part of the Chicago discord group? I updated my app and lost all my groups :frown:

I don’t know how you’ve heard that info from them though.

My wife is a member of the MCA and has spoken to member services a few times about the exhibition and release (on my behalf lol). The only thing they confirmed is the two other shirts dropping via Frenzy.

Still nothing official from anyone about the AF1s though, they all seem very hush hush about it. Which is why I’m curious what the source is.

Hopefully most of the stock is allocated to the exhibit because Frenzy is straight up garbage :lol:

All this "exclusive" discord information all come from the same rumor mills on social media anyway.

Looks like the pickup for

I don’t know how you’ve heard that info from them though.

My wife is a member of the MCA and has spoken to member services a few times about the exhibition and release (on my behalf lol). The only thing they confirmed is the two other shirts dropping via Frenzy.

Still nothing official from anyone about the AF1s though, they all seem very hush hush about it. Which is why I’m curious what the source is.

Hopefully most of the stock is allocated to the exhibit because Frenzy is straight up garbage :lol:

I literally asked the guy at the front selling tickets to Virgil’s exhibit in the basement floor if they were dropping anything special. And he said it’s going to be through the frenzy app and he was told a pair of Air Force ones. I also asked another guy walking around the area of his exhibit, and he confirmed that. That’s my source lol. I found this out almost 3 weeks ago. Nothing is for certain though, so take it for what it is...

Can someone please legit check these? I know there’s a separate forum but I’ve had no luck in there!

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 7.12.40 PM.png

Black Presto's for Chicago

Swing those over here, need black prestos

Back
Top Bottom