Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’ve heard word the blue AF1’s are being loaded on SNKRS on the back end. Rumored release date is June 11th on SNKRS/Frenzy.

It’d be awesome if they did a private sale through Frenzy for people who purchased tickets to the event, but I doubt they’ll be that smart.

Probably just gonna let the bots eat unfortunately.

2285862-B-4-E12-48-A1-89-DF-038-F756-F8-AD1.png

Lol if anyone wants to be a dummy like me and overpay for a basic tee, let me know and I’ll try and grab you one tomorrow :lol:
How much?

Need final confirmation on availability and value of these Blue forces... may have to take my 350 + FOG1 funds and apply it to those instead...

Need final confirmation on availability and value of these Blue forces... may have to take my 350 + FOG1 funds and apply it to those instead...
We gon need more than that papi

blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite The Tom Sachs x Off White tee is a main label tee, so its gotta be around 400-500 range.

There's also some Virgil Pyrex vision stuff. Hoodies and shirts. Bags as well at the Church & State pop up.

LV pop up is already sold out of shoes.

was supposed to go to this event at Notre today but got lazy :lol:...apparently virgil was there. several people were wearing the blue AF1s too

Screenshot_20190609-002727_Instagram.jpg

was supposed to go to this event at Notre today but got lazy :lol:...apparently virgil was there. several people were wearing the blue AF1s too

Screenshot_20190609-002727_Instagram.jpg
Virgil, Jerry Lorenzo, Benji B, Pedro Cavaliere, Matthew Williams, Easy Otobar, Takashi Murakami (pretty sure), how did you miss this my dude

Virgil, Jerry Lorenzo, Benji B, Pedro Cavaliere, Matthew Williams, Easy Otobar, Takashi Murakami (pretty sure), how did you miss this my dude
damn..had no idea any of them would be there. they only advertised Arthur Kar and Benjamin Edgar for the talk

Back
Top Bottom