Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bought a pair of Off White Air Max 97 (Black) from stockx and they didn’t come with the hang tags that say “Made In Vietnam”. (See pic below for what I meant)
What’s up with this ?
Is it acceptable ?
27623084-1F4B-4B35-AF41-45BF9F1996AC.jpeg

Damn guys I haven’t stopped in for a minute

If any of y’all spoof with iTools I’m hearing mca Pass again today, not 100 percent sure but wanted to stop by and spread that info here. Bless up.

Damn guys I haven’t stopped in for a minute

If any of y’all spoof with iTools I’m hearing mca Pass again today, not 100 percent sure but wanted to stop by and spread that info here. Bless up.
Chicago or NYC? Someone came on here late last week and said NYC might be getting one.

Gimme the futura dunks yall can have the rest.
I was hoping I’d feel this way about the Dunks, especially being a Dunk SB guy. Though I’ve never been a fan of the aesthetic, I would’ve preferred if they would’ve just gone the traditional OW Nike deconstructed look. I’m absolutely not a fan of the fly wire loops and that additional lacing system on top. Everything else, in particular on the orange/blue pair, looks cool though IMO. But those aforementioned details kill these for me.

Woke up feeling determined and went through the archive this morning. Ended up selling Black Prestos, the Pink Zoomfly, Desert Ore 90s and the OG Sail React and with those combined sales on SX, was able to get my size 10 MCA. I'm a Chicago boy and had to do it. #Consolidation
Honestly seems like a sound investment for how they've been going up just within the past few days.

Kigers are basically sitting at retail on stockx. This is a mistake. The worst pairs of Nike OW's to date have been the Pink zoomflys and the Mercurial Zoomflys- Each of which has near a 50% return. You should be buying low on these. In person these go hard- spikes on or spikes off.
It's because everyone is getting them this week and looking for a quick sale. They'll go up.

More power to u, but that's kinda nuts dawg. Those MCA's are criminally overpriced.
I agree really with the price being ridiculous but I look at it more as a piece of work from Virgil than just a sneaker. If you compare the ~2K current price on the MCA to the other similar two AF1s (the MOMA and AF100 pairs specifically, I'm calling these the "Museum Series" -shrug-) then you can see why these are selling quick at this price. 5K - 10K isn't out of the question for these in the current market once these pairs dry up.

It's because everyone is getting them this week and looking for a quick sale. They'll go up.

I was out of the loop on the release but now I’m very close to pulling the trigger on the white pair. Have a free ship coupon from SX too that would make them real cheap...

I agree really with the price being ridiculous but I look at it more as a piece of work from Virgil than just a sneaker. If you compare the ~2K current price on the MCA to the other similar two AF1s (the MOMA and AF100 pairs specifically, I'm calling these the "Museum Series" -shrug-) then you can see why these are selling quick at this price. 5K - 10K isn't out of the question for these in the current market once these pairs dry up.
This was my thought process as well. Sold Black toe Union and extra pair of Royals. I didn’t want to get priced out if we don’t get another drop.

As long as you happy dog thats all that matters, if all the shoes you sold were bought for retail then you just bought mca’s for $650 excluding tax, which is not bad at all. Ok he traded 4 pairs for one shoe but if he didnt wear em at this point and got something he really wanted then f it

Not gonna lie i used to be against this mentality but when we have this hobby of hoarding kicks and a pair we know we would rock as soon as coppable slips by us then moves start formulating in your head like nba teams and free agency lol

Those Fragment 1s make my eyes water

Woke up feeling determined and went through the archive this morning. Ended up selling Black Prestos, the Pink Zoomfly, Desert Ore 90s and the OG Sail React and with those combined sales on SX, was able to get my size 10 MCA. I'm a Chicago boy and had to do it. #Consolidation

Gawd damn :rofl: all that stuff AND some stock X credit. #hypecomesatyoufast

Back
Top Bottom