Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

it was the zoom turf. had like a green irridescent colorway to it i cannnot find them for nothing in any pictures. man good ole days.
That’s the zoom turf jet
This one right ?
8CCE43A9-91C7-4DD0-A8A9-78A093678A29.jpeg

Sorry kids for derailing the thread with gr talk

That’s the zoom turf jet
This one right ?
8CCE43A9-91C7-4DD0-A8A9-78A093678A29.jpeg

Sorry kids for derailing the thread with gr talk
It was a white based version lol and had a iridescent green/multi colored. Released around first time patent leather 1s cause I remember my brother getting the 1s and my pops cracking jokes cause they were shiny. This may be early 2000s I’m not sure. But I really appreciate the help I’m really looking for them now . Lol

they are tight in the front area. I have the white pair in half size up and the black pair in TTS (delivering later on tonight). First thought trying on the shoe, you can't even feel the spikes. Don't know why theres need for 2 lace systems.

Just got home from work and opened mine up. I’m not sure how I feel about the green pair. May just cut the spikes and use them as gym shoes when it’s not leg day.

8D444EEB-E0EB-41BE-807C-D40B39699305.jpeg

Got my green pair in from GOAT for $310. Price dropped so I’m returning it for credit and purchased again today for $210. Purchased the white pair too. One of the reasons why I prefer GOAT over SX. Have 3 days to return.

Damn! Didn't realize took returns like that. I thought the return had to be due to defect, flaws, etc. I'm about to be on that next time I buy a new release that has the potential to drop. Thank you!!!!!

Damn! Didn't realize took returns like that. I thought the return had to be due to defect, flaws, etc. I'm about to be on that next time I buy a new release that has the potential to drop. Thank you!!!!!
Yea any reasons within 3 days from delivery. They don’t even ask for a reason. Just “Request Return” on your order page and a label will be emailed to you immediately like a sale. Keep in mind it’s GOAT credit, not a refund back to your card.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're partnered w/ FC so they probably don't mind the returns anymore, since they have another platform to sell the leftovers at a premium, they used to be major a-holes about it.

Got my Green Kigers in today and love them, had them targeted as my preference from the initial pics. I hope I don’t have any problem getting into Disney World with these because that’s exactly what I’m using them for at my current station in life. Didn’t miss the inside wrapping paper nod to Kodak either.

2194935E-646B-49FB-87A3-5E02739BDCB8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom