Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yo i tried to cop the hoodie version of da supremo but it got canceled

finna cop but which shipping option am i supposed to choose?
I chose the "Colissimo International" option, and they end up transferring it to USPS.
You end up copping?

I chose the "Colissimo International" option, and they end up transferring it to USPS.
You end up copping?
still debating. how long did it take to get to you? im in NJ btw.

dawg why tf is shipping like $60???

E0FC6F36-6DF1-4890-80F7-13ABD1EAB6DA.png

I’m not trying to start up anything, just saw this and thought it was funny.

Anything other than very limited releases are not grails

Haven't been wearing my UNC 1s lately because I find them too sloppy with the tabs flopping around. Decided to tie everything down for a more presentable look.

IMG_20190730_160924.jpg

I don't own a pair of OW AJ1s so I didn't even know you could tie them like that. Looks way better like this in my opinion - you get a clean look and it still has that OW look :nthat:

For my Chicago brothas. Just wanna give yall a heads up if u haven't got ur MCA pairs yet. Wasn't able to cop but ordered snake skin lows on nike Sunday. This is how my box came. Saw dude walking up w/ the box, asked him what happened, he said must of been ripped during transport & asked me if theres electronics inside. Told him no. Shoe box itself was perfectly in tact. With the nike swoosh/tape on the box & MCA being what they are resale, its possible someone might of wanted to see whats inside. Also possible it was just damaged in shipping aswell, but never had a box ripped open like this b4. Usually just some crushing. Just wanna give yall a heads up.
20190731_130333.jpg

20190731_130414.jpg

20190731_131302.jpg

For my Chicago brothas. Just wanna give yall a heads up if u haven't got ur MCA pairs yet. Wasn't able to cop but ordered snake skin lows on nike Sunday. This is how my box came. Saw dude walking up w/ the box, asked him what happened, he said must of been ripped during transport & asked me if theres electronics inside. Told him no. Shoe box itself was perfectly in tact. With the nike swoosh/tape on the box & MCA being what they are resale, its possible someone might of wanted to see whats inside. Also possible it was just damaged in shipping aswell, but never had a box ripped open like this b4. Usually just some crushing. Just wanna give yall a heads up.
20190731_130333.jpg

20190731_130414.jpg

20190731_131302.jpg
if nike didn't advertise nike all over the box then this wouldn't be a concern. it's really stupid, and unfortunately people (will) get jacked b/c of this.

that **** with the package would really piss me off. if I lived in a house I would honeslty put one of those doorbell cameras up. Needless to say, after I got some yeezys stolen I always request my shoes to get picked up from UPS or FedEx Locations now if they worth any amt of money.

The salt on Virgil Abloh's instagram is real tho jesus they just attacking the man personally. I dunno I lived in chicago near the MCA and enjoyed the museum so it upsets me when people attack him for what they perceive as "not being fair" and want the shoe either because of its looks, resale value, or that it's exclusive and off-white. I'm sure he has some sentiment because it's in his hometown (Chicago) at the MCA. these ppl attacking him have no real appreciation for the museum itself. I personally am very salty only because I moved away a month ago before everything started dropping in chitown so FML. But I appreciate the man, what he's doing, and the shoe/museum. Props to everyone that spoofed in and copped.

Why rip a huge hole like that? Lol

It prob just got caught on something
Thats what I was thinkin too. Likely if someone wanted to see inside theyd just rip a small hole to peek inside. Dude did rip the box open a bit more trying to look inside when he asked me if there electonics inside & I had to tell him to ease up & leave it as it is smh. But the massive hole was there to begin with. But also if it got caught & opened up like that id excpect the shoe box to have some damage itself from transport after the rip. I worked @ ups as a loader when I was a teen, its been a long time but from what I remember we used to place damaged boxes like this to the side for someone else to pick up & take care of. Either way, just thought id let yall know incase this happens to someone else.

My Union box was torn in a similar fashion and I went through several stages of paranoia. Didn't help, that Nike was advertising their brand on the shipping box.

any way to prevent the bleeding of the red on the Chicago 1's from getting on the toe box? Is this only happening if the shoes get wet, or just from rubbing, Etc? Trying to find a clean used pair and I am seeing this issue on many of the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom