Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Pic of end sticker on box and pic of end receipt?
The receipt is here. I’m not sure this is authentic, because of this colour of line, is this orange colour?

Attachments

• 94BA0992-A950-48BD-B059-74835877A8C1.png
    94BA0992-A950-48BD-B059-74835877A8C1.png
    862.8 KB · Views: 51
  • E62C4E47-8070-4F75-8E08-659809F2FC2B.jpeg
    E62C4E47-8070-4F75-8E08-659809F2FC2B.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 50
Hey guys! I need your help. I would really appreciate if you could help me with a legit check on this pair. The seller also provided the receipt from END store. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I’m by means no expert on legit checking but I compared them to mine (retail from livestock) and 2 things I noticed were; the suede material on those looks significantly darker (which could just be lighting), and the inner checks seem to be covering up different parts of the writing on the inside of the shoes. For example on my left shoe the tip of the nike check covers up part of the A of the USA, but it is not covered in the pictures you provided (but this could just be a difference in sizing thing?). Sorry not exactly a concrete answer.

The receipt is here. I’m not sure this is authentic, because of this colour of line, is this orange colour?
oh ya and the colour of that line is definitely more orange on my pair, after seeing that I’d say those are fake.

Hey guys! I need your help. I would really appreciate if you could help me with a legit check on this pair. The seller also provided the receipt from END store. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
These are definitely and noticeably fake. Even the wrapper looks bad, colors are off, zip tie is placed improperly, and the off white text are too bold

So on the fence about my white prestos. Part of me wants to keep them and bust em out a few times a summer but another part of me wants to sell them while they’re DS and use that cash to buy another high priced pair of kicks

I’m by means no expert on legit checking but I compared them to mine (retail from livestock) and 2 things I noticed were; the suede material on those looks significantly darker (which could just be lighting), and the inner checks seem to be covering up different parts of the writing on the inside of the shoes. For example on my left shoe the tip of the nike check covers up part of the A of the USA, but it is not covered in the pictures you provided (but this could just be a difference in sizing thing?). Sorry not exactly a concrete answer.

When I was looking for some Grim Reapers one of the first things they tell you to look for is the Swoosh covering part of the lettering which is present in legit pairs, is one of the clear giveaways.

4C658A4C-BC38-4F22-9DC7-74F4C4F1F976.jpeg
heads up Anybody that’s a Nike Employee, head over to the van dot com, they restocked the off white vapormax for under retail, sizes 4-13, and 15 Have to be an employee too have access

Attachments

• 58B7A1C8-2DE6-436D-8C72-F1EE88144F2C.png
    58B7A1C8-2DE6-436D-8C72-F1EE88144F2C.png
    674.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
4C658A4C-BC38-4F22-9DC7-74F4C4F1F976.jpeg
heads up Anybody that’s a Nike Employee, head over to the van dot com, they restocked the off white vapormax for under retail, sizes 4-13, and 15 Have to be an employee too have access
Wanna cop your boy a 13? I got your troubles in mind hahaha

So on the fence about my white prestos. Part of me wants to keep them and bust em out a few times a summer but another part of me wants to sell them while they’re DS and use that cash to buy another high priced pair of kicks

I'm on the sam boat. Mostly afraid that they will look terrible when they yellow. I still enjoy the black prestos though.

So not sure either how the whites will look later on

Back
Top Bottom