Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Pretty certain they dont take any money out of your account until it has been processed (ie youve won the raffle) if not its just a pending charge until its cleared.

naw they take the money out morning of the release rather won or not, then 7-11 days to refund .

wish I would I’d known that beforehand lol I have a thing of not liking my Money “floating around”

I swear I was the minority of minority’s in this thread when these 1st previewed. I mean pooped on the Michigan’s at 1st, but I changed my stance on them pretty fast.

I swear I was the minority of minority’s in this thread when these 1st previewed. I mean pooped on the Michigan’s at 1st, but I changed my stance on them pretty fast.
Pretty universally the Dunks have been killed in this thread since the images first leaked from my memory. Just takes a few track spike bricks to change folks minds I guess lol.

If I don’t get one from snkrs tmr I might have to pull the trigger for the Michigan pair when people start getting them in. Seems like quality is there on all 3 pairs.

Any Bay Area folks hit at Darkside? Not sure if emails went out yet. Congrats to those who got their Ws so far.

The prices have gone down exponentially in the last few days. If I strike out tomorrow gonna just bite the bullet and cop the UNLV's on StockX. Selling the black Off White Air Force 1's from earlier this year so those will more than cover that

Back
Top Bottom