Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

To those of you who have the 5s in-hand and actually threw them on instead of just posing with 'em for internet clout - how do they fit in comparison to other Jordans or OW releases?

I'm between a 9.5 and 10 and wear 9.5 for Jordan 1 and OW AF1 and 10 for Jordan III & IV and OW AM90...wondering if I can save some $$ and grab a 10 for these.

To those of you who have the 5s in-hand and actually threw them on instead of just posing with 'em for internet clout - how do they fit in comparison to other Jordans or OW releases?

I'm between a 9.5 and 10 and wear 9.5 for Jordan 1 and OW AF1 and 10 for Jordan III & IV and OW AM90...wondering if I can save some $$ and grab a 10 for these.

go tts

Hi Everyone. Any insight would be appreciated...

Thinking about making an absurd purchase and wanted anyone with the shoe that has worn it to provide feedback. Anyone in here with the MCA? How's the sizing on them? Comfort and quality? Any pics on how they have aged after a few months of wear?

Thanks in advance.

Definitely runs big like most AF1. I would size down half a size. My pair has held up well after a couple wears that I wore them for half a day. The only thing that I never noticed was that the collar had a small tear from just normal wear. If you resally want pics of mine and see what they look like after a few wears, let me know

Definitely runs big like most AF1. I would size down half a size. My pair has held up well after a couple wears that I wore them for half a day. The only thing that I never noticed was that the collar had a small tear from just normal wear. If you resally want pics of mine and see what they look like after a few wears, let me know
Not necessary. Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated!

I would like to see the tear. Thanks

IMG_20200219_062807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom