Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thanks to @retro707 for the help!

IMG_20200224_125045.jpg

With some other blues

IMG_20200224_124629.jpg
Do you have a favourite out of the 3?

Chinese dudes ain’t selling pairs on stockx...

But because they were not released in China yet, Chinese buyers/speculators had been pushing up prices by buying up stock on stockx. This trend should probably reverse when SNKRS drop occurs on 2/28 in China.

But because they were not released in China yet, Chinese buyers/speculators had been pushing up prices by buying up stock on stockx. This trend should probably reverse when SNKRS drop occurs on 2/28 in China.

They have their own reselling app in China

I pulled the trigger on the 20th for a 10.5 & got em with a $711 bid, a $20 coupon code from a while back, and free shipping (after 5 purchases you get free shipping on StockX on the next).
Total came to $691. Not complaining at all, really glad my low bid was accepted haha
I thought suckX did away with free shipping after 5th purchase

I think the seller for the 5s never shipped. It was never at the “Shipping to GOAT” phase then all of a sudden it was at “Delivered to GOAT” and being shipped to me from New York. Maybe the seller dropped it off at Flight Club.

I thought suckX did away with free shipping after 5th purchase
Apparently not on my order. Shipping was free, which if they made an error, it’s in my favor for once. Now just have to wait for the shoes to get to StockX and seriously hope that the seller doesn’t recall the UPS shipment like I’ve been reading about happening in the New Beginnings pack thread.
The last time I had the “buyer reward” free shipping was November 2019, so it doesn’t look like they’ve done away with it

Apparently not on my order. Shipping was free, which if they made an error, it’s in my favor for once. Now just have to wait for the shoes to get to StockX and seriously hope that the seller doesn’t recall the UPS shipment like I’ve been reading about happening in the New Beginnings pack thread.
The last time I had the “buyer reward” free shipping was November 2019, so it doesn’t look like they’ve done away with it
Sellers could recall shipping? I thought the account will show it’s SX’s acct and no one can make adjustments besides SX.

edit: I meant sellers

Last edited by a moderator:
Buyers could recall shipping? I thought the account will show it’s SX’s acct and no one can make adjustments besides SX.
Sellers* ....I’ve been seeing people in the New Beginnings Pack thread saying the sellers are going thru UPS to cancel the shipments to StockX and have them returned to sender (seller, not StockX), because the margins on that pack have gone up so high. The seller gets hit with a fee, buyer gets refunded, and StockX just collects money either way, pretty weak if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom