Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dons we’re pretty hyped, especially the blue pair…

If you genuinely like the Jordan 2, just keep it to yourself you don’t need to prove it to anybody. I like the 2, I’m a big fan I have madddddd Jordan 2s I’m not gonna take a pic to prove it to y’all I don’t care if anyone believes it lol…

The Jordan 2 doesn’t get enough love, Union should have done the Jordan 2 after the 1, it has enough details and flair that they could have snapped it was such a missed opportunity

If you genuinely like the Jordan 2, just keep it to yourself you don’t need to prove it to anybody. I like the 2, I’m a big fan I have madddddd Jordan 2s I’m not gonna take a pic to prove it to y’all I don’t care if anyone believes it lol…
Well said. I dunno why dudes get off on making those comments. Obviously people been had 2s, been had dunks, been had 1s, etc. before the sneaker boom of the past couple years. I guess they just need the clickbait and sponsors.

My only problem is why is Jordans autograph there?!

Like... just because Nike gives you the option to do something does not mean you do it man.

And while we at it, Margiela ripped off the Jordan 4 and did the faux-crumble midsole. So off white 2s are a ripoff of a ripoff :ohwell:

1625588131473.png

Last edited:
My only problem is why is Jordans autograph there?!

Like... just because Nike gives you the option to do something does not mean you do it man.

I personally like the autograph. Gives it more of a time capsule feel. Like you took a game worn pair off a museum shelf and threw them on

Back
Top Bottom