Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm confused, please bare with me I didn't actually check on the thread as theres a several pages to go through, BUT do you get a notification on your phone that you got EA? or do you have to be on that link that SoleLinks tweets to know if you got EA or not? Also I'm on android so I can't do that Safari trick.
AE73C33B-9DA0-419B-A6E5-2F9E5904D8D5.jpeg

Good luck to everyone moving forward. It seems more people are eating with the exclusive access.

Probably better than the draw against bots.

So Friday is the last day that EA is being given out? I thought they said all week including the weekend.

Man, Virgil and Nike are clowning me. I interact with app and the stupid Public Doman site and haven’t hit this week 🤦🏽‍♂️ I guess I have one more day. Here’s hoping I hit like most people on NT have. At least people are finally getting their first W in months/ years

29974D90-C430-4F51-A7B7-BC9B1472D0A7.png

Just clicked when I got the EA notification..a lot of people hitting on these it seems?
I kinda like the mystery box style…even though they kinda all the same anyway lol

I guess they just trying to get everyone a little happy before we all take huge Ls tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom