Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yea I believe folks yesterday were provided some info on the colorway. But yea it could be just a placeholder.

1628789759146.png
Mine don’t say that . People prob lying lol

Here let me help with the CW situation..unless you are getting #1 or #50. Your shoe is gonna pretty much look like every other shoe. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Here let me help with the CW situation..unless you are getting #1 or #50. Your shoe is gonna pretty much look like every other shoe. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
The biggest differences are that some are getting Suede and Canvas or Leather material on the shoe. But yeah other than that most of them are the small and it wouldn’t be too just change the wrap around laces or whatever the **** they’re called.

YOU HAVE TO GO ONLINE TO NIKE and view your order there to see the color. If it just says WHITE or BLACK then you hit 1 or 50. if its says grey/red/purle etc then you hit one of the other numbers. k bye.

SNKRS said a couple of days, not weeks.

But then again SNKRS also said "only the MOST dedicated SNKRS members and TRUE GENUINE Virgil fans will get access", and then proceed to give access to burner accounts with zero interactions and purchases lol

Lucian and Will from SNKRS live mentioned it will be going out until next week on yesterday. I guess we'll see

My wife’s account got exclusive access this morning. The crazy thing is between the 3 SNKRS accounts we have total, her account has the least purchases/interaction. The whole “interact with SNKRS to better your chances” is definitely misleading.

Honestly it’s probably a good number of pairs produced but take into account they can’t be botted to death. On a regular release.

this shows how awful snkrs is when botted.

we though the same thing when the AMM 3’s were online oh there must be a ton I actually got a pair.

no your just used to losing due to an unfair system. With this system it’s probably using a host of reasons to give pairs one of which is per

household for some

interaction for others

random folks

my guess random Nike logic tbh.

not Like dude with a 1000 desktop snkrs accounts using a bot can check them all.

does access even show on desktop I mean I’m sure you can spoof an desktop to run the mobile version tho.

then last if not least I don’t know if you can change to any size you want if you win but that probably plays a factor to what size you have saved in ur account.

Crazy part about AMM is that they let me hit…….on 14.5, but I can’t hit in this or really any dunk for that matter

13 out of 50.
Definitely woulda rather a Black based pair but I guess I shouldn't complain seein how SNKRS granted me early access and next day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom