Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone know if that rubber part where it says X of 50 is removeable? Those things are such an eyesore

I hit on the EA today (or technically yesterday). If it's really LOT 4 or 5 as some are saying I'll be cool with it. After scanning through the 50 styles I think Lot 4 or 5 is solid. Im probably praying I get Lot 4 though, the black tongue and mint laces seem dope. Anxious to hit up the Nike rep tomorrow to find out lol...

I earned access yesterday. Was asleep because I work overnight. Missed my size so I went ahead and snagged a 15 😳

Just been told via Nike chat that I’m getting DM1602-126? I thought it started at 127? Can’t find any reference to this style code anywhere

They sent me payment overview for my pair and it ends in 114. Thanks for ruining the surprise guys 😂

FedEx suppose to deliver today.

man that ish hasn’t updated since Sunday. It’s still at label created 😂

FedEx suppose to deliver today.

man that ish hasn’t updated since Sunday. It’s still at label created 😂
Fwiw my pair got delivered before I received an email telling me that they shipped it. I got the sneakers Monday morning and received a shipped email that evening. All I had was an order confirmed email lol.

I think I remember FedEx doing this with something else. Like I came home and boom it was there no tracking update at all.

I know they delivered 2 ps5’s at 9 pm so there is that too.

FedEx don’t give a crap.

oh and the time they held my TS’6’s at the hub for a week and half.

My Travis were supposed to be delivered today but they haven’t even been picked up smh

I gained access to purchase the off white yesterday. I can't wait to see which pair I got. They are still preparing my order.

My Travis were supposed to be delivered today but they haven’t even been picked up smh

im in the same boat. I hate that they started using FedEx more

I remember FedEx was for 2 day deliveries. Which always showed up after 3 days.

you call and they say oh we short staffed.

Looks like what was said about LOT 4 and 5 being yesterdays Access is true. I got Lot 5 with "DM1602-113" ....I contacted nike on chat and was able to get my style code (didnt receive my payment overview email yet which prob shows the code too?). Cant lie a little bummed out I didnt get Lot 4, prefer the black tongue and black zip tie lol. But still grateful to get anything.

Attachments

• Lot4.png
    Lot4.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Lot5.png
    Lot5.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom