Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I refreshed right at drop time and when I went to buy my size, so many other sizes were already gone. Don't know if they sold out that fast or if that was the only sizes available for the day.

Ordered on Aug 11 and still nothing…

5A28E5F4-9743-442E-B9E1-6CA8C9F06AD3.png

I'm in the exact same position as you....the only difference is I got EA exactly a week ago (8/12/21) and they were supposed to be delivered yesterday and when they weren't my app changed to this today. Not quite sure what to do but wait it out....I keep seeing a bunch of people getting their pairs in when they got EA after me and I get that same feeling you get when you got out to eat and someone gets their order before you when you ordered before them!! UGH

I'm in the exact same position as you....the only difference is I got EA exactly a week ago (8/12/21) and they were supposed to be delivered yesterday and when they weren't my app changed to this today. Not quite sure what to do but wait it out....I keep seeing a bunch of people getting their pairs in when they got EA after me and I get that same feeling you get when you got out to eat and someone gets their order before you when you ordered before them!! UGH

That's what just happened with me with 2 pairs of Pollen J's. Were supposed to arrive yesterday..never arrived..changed to the screen you posted.

I have to leave this thread before I end up looking up my lot and style.😂

I’ll post when in hand

Liking the suede more than the leather options for sure.

Initially I wanted a leather/canvas, but the quality of the suede in person is great. Really happy with my pair.

Do y’all lace the overlace separate or do you loop them together? I’ve tried both and not sure which I prefer

What was the style code on this pair? And how you like them in hand?

Style code was DM1602-108. In hand I'm pretty impressed. Laces are a mint color green and mesh well with the brighter shade on green on the tongue. The leather quality is pretty good as well.

I wanted a suede and leather combo initially but the color combo on these is fire and one of the better lots so im liking these a lot

Ea today,
DM1602-106 what lot is this? If you guys don’t mind helping

edit - looks to be lot 8 burgundy pair with green laces

Last edited:
Not really stressing it yet because I just hit yesterday, but has anyone who hit on the 18th gotten shipping confirmation yet? Just curious bc sounds like shipping has been a mess lol. I only have a confirmation email so far.

Back
Top Bottom