Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The nonsense people post on social media. I don't know what's worse the people that post misinformation or the people that actually believe it. There were conspiracy theories on the Off White EAs as well, when the most logic answer was Nike and/or the programmers were a combination of lazy programming and Nike didn't care. That's why EA lasted for hours because random 'fake' accounts received EA that shouldn't have did. On a side note, Nike doesn't care about you. They aren't your friends. They just want your wallet and to create anticipation and demand, the illusion of caring about their customers, so you continue to buy from them and your kids, and your kids' kids......That's why they are a multi-billion company.

lot of people on Twitter are stupid too

think man ain’t no way hundreds of pairs of shoes are just magically stolen. It’s shipping issues my guy. Nike even sent some emails out.

if you call they going to auto refund you.

Remember people on Twitter say dumb ish like this

48E6CE93-054B-4C5F-AC19-067D1F0F6875.jpeg

This isn’t true they will not auto return if you call…I’ve called on a pair that I just received (Sacai Blazers) as well as other shoes throughout the years…I’ve called on my missing OW dunks too and there hasn’t been a return….

This isn’t true they will not auto return if you call…I’ve called on a pair that I just received (Sacai Blazers) as well as other shoes throughout the years…I’ve called on my missing OW dunks too and there hasn’t been a return….

depends on how you come at them when you call. If your inquiring about shipping delays yea. You claim hey man my shoes stolen and this that and the other. They will issue a return. Some just get the choice to wait 24-48 hours. Then call back.

Literally as soon as I posted that previous post I got the notification it finally shipped 😂🙏🏽 Estimated Delivery was originally the 24th from Nike’s 1st email but according to my tracking, the new ETA is the 21st. Hopefully that’s the truth but I doubt it lol.
D14F532F-6CE8-46E9-A5C0-55B141DE1D11.jpeg

For the people who haven’t received their shoes yet from the second wave , I wouldn’t be bothering those reps too much , I know I shouldn’t speak on this because I was blessed enough to received my shoes . But my experience working for Nike . It doesn’t take that much for them to cancel your order and have it sent to some clearance stores .

I can’t believe SNKRS blessed me the last day!!

Yesterday I got EA for the Lightening 4’s, then EA today for OW.

Crazy thing is that I checked my account right at 9AM and nothing, so I just left my phone and went on the laptop. 10 mins later I decided to check the SNKRS links and there it was, EA waiting for me. I grabbed my phone and the notification was there. I must’ve closed my phone right when I got the alert. My size sold out, so I ended up with a 8.5.

It appears I got Lot 10 or 21, which are Leather/Canvas. I’m wondering since I voted for that option on the SNKRS Live a few weeks back that’s why I got that style. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom