Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So fire! I think this might possibly be the pair I got. Either this or Lot 7. Can’t wait to do a lace swap for my pair, those white laces don’t do it justice to me.
Did you get any tracking movement or did your pair just show up? Still no movement on my tracking. Wondering if mine will just show up how some peoples have lol.

i got movement on my tracking showed fedex went from TN to NJ in one day then to me this morning

Nice. Hopefully whenever Nike releases them from their clutches & FedEx finally has them, it’ll be a quick delivery. Mine are supposedly coming from Tennessee as well, & I’m in Kentucky so that’s not much distance to travel at all.

Don’t think it’ll happen today gang. I saw someone tweet tho that Nike supposedly still has a good amount of stock left (not sure how true that is) if so, maybe they might do a regular draw release for the remaining stock?

Seen this on IG

879B13AF-3AB4-4BD2-827C-AE1EFFF8D6A0.jpeg

400 other people had a completely different issue, they were all complaining about "awaiting carrier pickup" I haven't seen anyone with an expedited package go missing with no scans.

Maybe not, but one thing that was heavily communicated was if you call Nike all they are going to do is cancel your order, due to their lack of knowledge, so no idea why that was done.

PO

Looking to buy a pair sz13 lot 7 from my co worker (ain’t into shoes)that hit. Dude changed up his tune with the price now asking $550 when it was 50 over retail a few days ago .. how much should I pay for these?

If he is not willing to stick to his original word, just wait. Prices keep falling.

My lot is like $450 right now & there are still a ton of people who have not received their pair yet, including me.

PO

Is there a way to know which Lot you are getting?
Yea, check your payment overview email, there’s a SKU number in there, google that SKU # & pics should come up if which one you got. Also if you look thru the pic thread on here someone made a spreadsheet of what Lots dropped on which days.

Yea, check your payment overview email, there’s a SKU number in there, google that SKU # & pics should come up if which one you got. Also if you look thru the pic thread on here someone made a spreadsheet of what Lots dropped on which days.
I found it more accurate to put the sku number in GOAT. I googled mine and a few different colorways popped up so I searched through GOAT instead and it showed the right one

My lot 34 came in, I am not crazy about the color combo because I hate baby blue and never wear it and would have been happy with most other colorways smh... Happy I got a suede pair though, they definitely feel nice on hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20.jpeg
    IMG_20.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 218
My lot 34 came in, I am not crazy about the color combo because I hate baby blue and never wear it and would have been happy with most other colorways smh... Happy I got a suede pair though, they definitely feel nice on hand.

Those are clean. What size?

Back
Top Bottom