Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I have a funny feeling that Nike is going to cancel my order. It’s been”preparing for shipment” since Friday smh

Lot 10 :pimp:

This colorway is super nice, really sad it’s not my size though :frown:

Hopefully I can find a size swap — either the same or a different Lot

F9C5530F-6144-4AF6-BF40-E8854415CD81.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone post Lot 03 so here’s mine, after a pickup yesterday at the FedEx facility.

As soon as I received the EA notification, sizes 9 and below were sold out (I’m an 8.5). Flight Club and GOAT don’t even have any of the small sizes for sale. Was anyone able to hit?

I also got lot 3 and haven’t seen any posted besides yours.mine will be here Friday and like you needed an 8.5 and had to get a 9. Did you try yours on yet? do they actually fit cuz I wanna keep mines

I read that as there are 50 different pairs (Lots) not 50 pairs per size or lot. That’s why the sentence continues with “#9 out of 50 badge”. And let’s be real, it’s not like Goat to be the first and only place with production number. Unless it’s numbered pairs, goat wouldn’t put that stock count description unless they have solid facts

I think it's pretty unique and cool how some people (myself included) initially weren't feeling the colorway they got, but it eventually grew on them lol. It's like I read somewhere on here, with this particular drop, we didn't choose the shoe, it chose us. (But of course everyone is free to do whatever after that lol)

Back
Top Bottom