Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

60FB909C-080B-4052-91C3-1D4A81305F26.jpeg

^ Lot 10 squad checking in!

Anyone with a size 12 any lot want to trade for a size 9.5 lot 10? I’m not looking to add cash or anything want an even swap. That Tradeblock app is trash
I don’t think we could trade here trust me I feel your pain got a 12 lookin for 13. This is going to be fun l

We need a "how you lacing yours up" section. Been messing around with different ways for like an hour. Think I got a solid style down.

Best ones I've seen so far are the ones where that lot patch matches the color of the strings/tongue or tab. Don't even ask what lot it is, I couldn't tell you.

Would be interesting how much resale goes up on these.

Leather pair with the leather sock liner :nthat:

Those with the suede pair - is the underside of the tongue leather and is the toe box canvas?
Because on the leather pair, I was pleasantly surprised that in addition to the leather sock liner the underside of the tongue is leather too :nthat:. The canvas toebox on the leather pair is also a very nice touch imo.

Last edited:
We need a "how you lacing yours up" section. Been messing around with different ways for like an hour. Think I got a solid style down.
I can’t wait to get these new laces in that I just ordered for a lace swap. Hopefully it’ll be fire. I’ll post pics once I do the swap!

Back
Top Bottom