Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The package is ginormous. Going to open on Sunday. Might was well keep at least one pair of shoes to unbox on the actual holiday. 🤭

Happy Holidays & Cheers.

5FB8DCD6-C804-4BFE-ADB6-AAB8C27327A1.jpeg

Where do you all think is the best place to buy properly legit-checked Off-White Nike sneakers? Could be an online resale platform or consignment/buy/sell/trade shop in NYC. Specifically thinking of buying Brooklyn AF1s.

Last edited:
Where do you all think is the best place to buy properly legit-checked Off-White Nike sneakers? Could be an online resale platform or consignment/buy/sell/trade shop in NYC. Specifically thinking of buying Brooklyn AF1s.
I was just down there yesterday- i would say District One, Vault 134, Flight Club, Stadium Goods and Rif… i went to District one and Vault 134- and know doesn’t have The BK museums but a bunch of MCA’s and ICA’s. Can’t remember if DS1 has. The other places you should be able to check their inventory since they have an online store/presences. Hope that helps

Nice. Canary yellow still hasn’t even shipped mine. :frown:
Same. But I think we’re good. Went back to the site recently, though it shows a FSR some sizes are out of stock when you add to cart.

I’m tempted to buy the brown pair now, but got some other things I wanna get first.

The package is ginormous. Going to open on Sunday. Might was well keep at least one pair of shoes to unbox on the actual holiday. 🤭

Happy Holidays & Cheers.

5FB8DCD6-C804-4BFE-ADB6-AAB8C27327A1.jpeg
They just had to use packing tape that says "Off-White" 😒

Good stuff y’all… Happy Holidays!

They fit TTS, no funny business. 🫡

6C6CE099-729B-48F8-B1D1-9CF25A0D82AF.jpeg
Yay glad you got yours! I’m still waiting on canary yellow to even create a label lol.

I ordered .5 up as I had read they’re snug and always prefer a tad bit of extra room over too snug.

But man these are so dope. Can’t wait to get my pair in.

Definitely expected shipping info from Canary Yellow today, patience wearing thin lol

Yeah I guess it’s the holidays and all, and I know some companies are observing Christmas today, but not even a label created is a bit…. Annoying. Especially considering Off-White proper already shipped all the shoes and I’m pretty sure canary ships from the same warehouse.

I looked at my invoice again, I did pay $10 extra for priority. Guess since it was free standard and no tax I said the heck with it,,,

If the canary logistics is being handled by the same as off-white, your pairs will ship from the UK via Farfetch.

I looked at my invoice again, I did pay $10 extra for priority. Guess since it was free standard and no tax I said the heck with it,,,

If the canary logistics is being handled by the same as off-white, your pairs will ship from the UK via Farfetch.

I didn’t see expedited shipping options when I checked out. It charged me $19.95 for shipping. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Woke up to a cancellation/refund from WishATL this morning. Size 10 wheats. Hopefully I can hit in a restock at some point.

Hi all, I've got pairs of each in size 9.5 available, located in Boston (both are scheduled for Friday delivery).
Feel free to PM on Instagram trudeljb if interested.

Still no update on my canary order page, but my UPS app updated with a tracking number from PRODUCTS GO, which I’m hoping is canary.

Back
Top Bottom