Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn, sorry to hear all of that. Where was this done through if you don't mind telling us? Also not sure if posting the guy's number is alright here, but just wanted to throw that out there, heh.

The number is of the guy who apparently sold his friend fakes. It happened at the Eaton Centre in Toronto.

kookoo89 kookoo89 - got'cha!

Attached. You'll see some brighter spots all around the mudguard. Tried to swipe left and right on them, but nothing.

IMG_20190208_212938.jpg

IMG_20190208_212957.jpg

IMG_20190208_213014.jpg

IMG_20190208_213031.jpg

So I guess it's a matter of the ownership. What about the line overall and what's been coming out? I've seen a lot of people grow so tired of the Ultra Boost line because it was constantly coming out and whatnot.

Personally, not a matter of ownership, the line/idea is wearing off for me but still I want to rock some Blazers...

Found out they're fake. Got the bait and switch. I'm a giant moron who doesn't deserve nice things.
Damn bro feel bad for you man

If it makes you feel any better, I just lost $2k in January alone, long story but

Maybe my worse scenario might lift your spirits lmao

I traded black prestos for whites and got $40 on top. And I thought that was a bad trade in retrospect

Sad to hear that fakes are getting out faster than ever before. Used to be at least a few weeks of leadtime before decent fakes surfaced but I am sure the delayed AM90 release gave UA factories more time to mix in before or around release date

I traded black prestos for whites and got $40 on top. And I thought that was a bad trade in retrospect

Sad to hear that fakes are getting out faster than ever before. Used to be at least a few weeks of leadtime before decent fakes surfaced but I am sure the delayed AM90 release gave UA factories more time to mix in before or around release date

Yeah it's crazy. That's why I don't get why people pay such a high premium for "early" pairs. Odds of getting got are so much higher.

On another note, for those that have their pairs are yall seeing any flaws?

I only gave mine a onceover when I unboxed them but from what I can tell my pair is immaculate. I’ll double check in the AM and snap a few pics.

Honestly none of the O/W sneakers I own/previously owned had any glaring flaws or issues. Pretty good quality control on these offerings in my own experience.

Well done Nike & Virgil.

Am paring brown and black better than the presto paring black and white.

Not counting the og’s for either.

Back
Top Bottom