Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

TTS, and I've worn mine about a dozen times so far, creasing hasn't been an issue.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. I ordered both and I received

I had 'em and then sold 'em. But for me, I am a TTS 13. If there were a 12.5 I could've gotten my hands on it would've been perfect. As it was, the 13 I copped had about a thumb-width of space from my big toe. Would have worked but was just a touch more room than I usually like. A 12 prolly would've been too small. My advice is go down 1/2 size. Hope that helps.

thanks fro replying guys. whats funny is you both said the opposite thing :[ lol i guess if i do end up buying them ill have to flip a coin for TTS or .5 down haha

Post some pics!

I'm really debating breaking my "retail or bust" for these Desert Ores.... hate even considering it, but damn I haven't wanted a shoe as much for quite some time. Hopefully the feeling just fades away.
I debated and debated but came to terms with the fact I wanted these bad enough and the price wasn’t going south of $500. No regrets.

what was the consensus of the black air force 1 sizing? i remember a little while back people saying they fit more TTS than a usual air force 1 where youd go .5 down on.

also for people who have actually been wearing them how are they holding up? any bad creasing due to the material?

Got my normal AF1 size and they fit exactly the same for me...

A28F38EA-7118-44AE-8881-18D807BD31C4.jpeg
Look like everyone is getting these in today. Feels like Christmas, lol. Glad I copped, no regrets whatsoever

Spoke with Nike about the draw issue I had and getting it cancelled. Rep basically said that the draw guarantees no victory. Just a chance go purchase them before anyone else can. Which makes no sense. Says you can show a W but still not get them because some one before you got them. Again makes no sense. Told em to send this ish up to Phil Knight and fix the draw system. Dont give me a phantom W. Give me the L so I can about my business.

Nike uses these apps to track all these metrics on our spending habits, spend millions on ad campaigns, yet still can't guarantee you sneakers after already taking your money. Good sh*t.

Spoke with Nike about the draw issue I had and getting it cancelled. Rep basically said that the draw guarantees no victory. Just a chance go purchase them before anyone else can. Which makes no sense. Says you can show a W but still not get them because some one before you got them. Again makes no sense. Told em to send this ish up to Phil Knight and fix the draw system. Dont give me a phantom W. Give me the L so I can about my business.
check PM

Seems like everyone that has them in hand, loves the DO's.. Don't think I have seen any negative feedback yet, but could have missed it.

I mostly collect size 11, but got an extra DO a 1/2 size up in case I wanted to wear them. I figured I would check them out and keep them DS like all the other off-whites in my collection (except og vapormax), but after trying these on there is no way I am keeping them DS. Could be my fav shoe from the entire 10 series, wasn't really expecting this because I don't really wear tan/brown shoes. These look great on foot with light colored denim IMO. Gonna have to try them with olive colored pants like another member was mentioning.

Yea their explanation makes no sense and is BS. How does it not guarantee u a victory when you win the raffle and charge you, I mean that’s the object of a drawing is to give everyone a chance and not to oversell.

Exactly . They charged me and all and then sent a cancellation email over a week later .
I’d keep pushing until they resolve it with you. I remember in the Lebron x thread someone won the mvps from Nike but they sold his pair. He kept on them and ended up with 2 pairs plus another release of his choice.

I’d keep pushing until they resolve it with you. I remember in the Lebron x thread someone won the mvps from Nike but they sold his pair. He kept on them and ended up with 2 pairs plus another release of his choice.
that was an in store raffle issue

This happened to me with the Kobe FTB 11s draw 2 years ago. They basically gave me the same run around. Sucks to hear it’s still happening. It makes no sense.

That is a really stupid excuse from Nike. How can a draw not guarantee a victory? I thought a draw is to guarantee a pair if you hit. Just another rep making up whatever. This really annoyed me.

1D07F099-E0BC-4FAC-A1D4-42BD17616A9F.jpeg
B5C18DE7-D735-4996-9F14-4E27C656F352.jpeg
DB8BDB62-A43B-4138-8D8B-1489BDA8FA90.jpeg

These were delivered while I was in SoCal over the weekend. Pictures really don’t do them any justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my black pair today! Very nice. If you're on the fence the time to buy is now. Prices aren't going to drop. They'll probably be over $600 in the next week or two.

Riddle me this. How the hell do you win a draw for Black Air Max 90s, and still catch the L with an out of stock and cancellation notice over a week later. Nike on that bulls@#$. I dont get how you oversell on a damn draw. Smh. Anyone else experience this before ??
I’ve had that happen to me before and it totally sucks. I mean it wasn’t an ow, but still. You can def try your luck at pressuring the cs rep, but they’ll just give you a 20% off code. I asked about securing future releases and they said it wasn’t possible

Back
Top Bottom