Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Curious would you rather rock the black am90 or the black air force 1? Me personally

I would choose the Black AM90. love the materials and how they are used as well as its sooo damn clean looking.

Whats say you NT lol

Curious would you rather rock the black am90 or the black air force 1? Me personally

I would choose the Black AM90. love the materials and how they are used as well as its sooo damn clean looking.

Whats say you NT lol

Personally I’d choose the AF1’s. Love them and wear them more than anything else right now.

Whats say you NT lol
Can't go wrong either way but one thing I hated about the AF1 was the stiff laces. Don't know why they chose to do those laces.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 8.17.15 PM.png

Came across this on IG. First time seeing a blue Vapormax.

Whats say you NT lol

AF 1’s more comfortable and vapor max OW give me my fix for sporty OW shoes.

DO's aren't even top-10, probably not top-15. That's not a knock on them, they're an awesome shoe, but it just shows how good the OW collection is.

I’m sensing that your guys’ emotional connections to earlier releases is clouding the ability to objectively rate the drops...

Back
Top Bottom