Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

W from DSMLA

FB0F787C-00F3-42B7-9C8C-8A6F5DFE0600.jpeg

I won at Voo Store, but apparently need to buy them tomorrow morning at 9am with all other winning draws, so I hope that it goes through fairly easy!

no button for the trio cw's again. No button yesterday for the clot af1.

I saw some dude hit all 3 cw's each on 2 different phones

yea button never loaded until after most sizes were sold out, and if snkrs pass was this bad for these 3, cant wait to see the disaster that will be the TS af1 pass

I also had no button for the FOG last week, had a button but fully booked for the fearless 1's, got a Just Missed Em for the SBB 3.0 but was able to go back and select another size for my brother. The strangest was when the TS6 pass loaded straight away for me with button and successful 1 try reserve for my size. I don't expect lightning to hit twice

Scored one of each, all women sizes. One's for the mom, the other for the sis, and the other for a friend who didn't get lucky. My first Nike OW win, tripled down, but none is for me, hahaha. Will post pics tomorrow at pickup.

Wearing casually. I’ll try running in them, but I’m not expecting much, unlike the Zoom Flys, which were great for running.
They are track shoes right? They have spikes on the bottoms, I guess they'd be good in the snow/ice. I dunno

So I’m officially that numbnuts.
I hit on END and my conversion was all wrong.
I’m a true men’s 10 and I hit what looks like is going to be a men’s 11.5
I’m pretty hot as my conversion tanked but I hope since it’s a women’s shoe my fat foot comes thru clutch hahaha

Back
Top Bottom