Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

For sure, I agree. I had to pay over a stack for them though. That's why I was really hoping to grab the black pair or white pair for Retail.
You paid a stack for the OG Sacai blazer and waffles? I thought u got one of those retail.

Nope. Struck out hard. 2019 has been fairly dry for me, after a very good 2018.
Wow I’m surprised. I really didn’t think you would pay resell. Unless I’ve mistaken you for another user. I’m trying to stop paying resell since I want to slow down on purchasing shoes.

I did sell my double up green gusto I paid $390 for a week after release for over $600 two weeks ago to prep for this release. But I don’t know anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I’m surprised. I really didn’t think you would pay resell. Unless I’ve mistaken you for another user. I’m trying to stop paying resell since I want to slow down on purchasing shoes.

I did sell my double up green gusto I paid $390 back then for over $600 two weeks ago to prep for this. But I don’t know anymore.

Hmm, I'm not sure. You're probably thinking of someone else.

I was Team-Retail-or-Bust for a long time, until I struck out on the Parra AM1. That opened up the flood gates a bit. Since then, I've purchased (resale) Free Throw Line AJ3s, Royal AJ1s, Black Acronym Prestos, Storm Blue Unions, and the two Sacais.

The good thing is there hasn't been as many shoes I've wanted this year, so even though I've paid resale for a few pairs I've still spent a lot less overall than last year.

Hmm, I'm not sure. You're probably thinking of someone else.

I was Team-Retail-or-Bust for a long time, until I struck out on the Parra AM1. That opened up the flood gates a bit. Since then, I've purchased (resale) Free Throw Line AJ3s, Royal AJ1s, Black Acronym Prestos, Storm Blue Unions, and the two Sacais.

The good thing is there hasn't been as many shoes I've wanted this year, so even though I've paid resale for a few pairs I've still spent a lot less than last year.
Haha. I feel you. I do remember you saying youre team retail or bust but you really wanted the Parras AM1. I’m not in the AJ1 thread so I guess I didn’t catch you mentioning about paying resell for those.

I used to go by pay retail or bust too before the off white madness, or if I paid resell it won’t be $50 more from retail price. Missing the OW prestos opened up a can of worms. But now I’m slowly changing back. But I’m still not against paying resell if I want it bad enough.

Haha. I feel you. I do remember you saying youre team retail or bust but you really wanted the Parras AM1. I’m not in the AJ1 thread so I guess I didn’t catch you mentioning about paying resell for those.

I used to go by pay retail or bust too before the off white madness, or if I paid resell it won’t be $50 more from retail price. Missing the OW prestos opened up a can of worms. But now I’m slowly changing back. But I’m still not against paying resell if I want it bad enough.
lol Off white definitely opened the floodgates for you

Wasn't able to enter on my first 2 accounts. All L's on the 3rd. Told myself I'm copping at least one out of the black or whites, so I'll be watching prices on GOAT closely smh. Like someone else said, time to sell some AJ1's (or yeezys) to cover the cost

@PoweredbyMSG You have a good memory! My memory isn't quite as sharp any more. I do recall you switching names, I just can't quite remember what your old username was.

Or am I thinking of cool...but rude cool...but rude ? What was your old username???

I'm getting old and washed! :smh:

Last edited:
lol Off white definitely opened the floodgates for you

Wasn't able to enter on my first 2 accounts. All L's on the 3rd. Told myself I'm copping at least one out of the black or whites, so I'll be watching prices on GOAT closely smh. Like someone else said, time to sell some AJ1's (or yeezys) to cover the cost
:rofl:It’s worse than drugs :lol:

You know you’re gonna end up copping both man!!! Not gonna lie if they reach high 300s like the OG waffles I might have to. I wanted the black but seeing the greys...I don’t know anymore. I have two pairs of Parras dunk. I think I’ll sell one to offset the price too.

@PoweredbyMSG You have a good memory! My memory isn't quite as sharp any more. I do recall you switching names, I just can't quite remember what your old username was.

Or am I thinking of cool...but rude cool...but rude ? What was your old username???

I'm getting old and washed! :smh:

I kinda remember where I was when I was reading your post about planning to pay resell for the parras :lol: But my old user name was “amass78”. cool...but rude cool...but rude did change his user name too though.

61wa6dwr5LL._UL1500__97417__02591__43165__78530.1539099210.jpg

img01.jpg

Jokes aside man I'm excited to see these in hand. can only keep one of my pairs and the whites are boring but more wearable.

the pine greens are super clean imo, you won't be dissapointed :pimp:

:rofl:It’s worse than drugs :lol:

You know you’re gonna end up copping both man!!! Not gonna lie if they reach high 300s like the OG waffles I might have to. I wanted the black but seeing the greys...I don’t know anymore. I have two pairs of Parras dunk. I think I’ll sell one to offset the price too.

If I woulda copped 1 for retail, I was debating buying the other resell, but I doubt I'm paying resell for both, but who knows...I guess my mind can change. I think I like the whites more than the black so I'll prolly end up with those

Back
Top Bottom