Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Barney’s are a work of art. I don’t even intend on “matching” with them when I get a pair. Shoes speak for themselves

AEE8F996-1372-4B20-8DDB-55207B6E3E63.jpeg
F4EF065C-14F2-48F0-9B50-848FD48C3DCA.jpeg

Not trying to sound ungrateful, but in person they underwhelming.
The real excitement get here tmrw dem Barney’s can’t believe they are the LEAST hyped but whatever
they got one swoosh chillin on the midsole and on the other shoe its a half inch above it. Id be underwhelmed too

I can see the waffleracer and daybreaks right there but instead of having two glorious shoes its one disgusting try hard pile of ****

Just give us waffle racers and daybreaks Nike. Quit wasting resources with this trash. Seriously.

They come with Navy. Thought black would be in there but nope, Navy lol. Plus not sure trying to pull two laces out and replace would be worth it...

One of the only things I don’t like about the black pair is that I think the black/white lace combination looks weird to me. I will definitely switch one pair out with the grey laces if I buy them for resale. (Probably would go with black/grey)

How's the quality?

Also, how does one distinguish the real from the fakes? Does the swoosh always have to touch the leather on the toe box? I want the OG color way but will also buy later this week when the prices on the new releases fall.

I can see the waffleracer and daybreaks right there but instead of having two glorious shoes its one disgusting try hard pile of ****

Just give us waffle racers and daybreaks Nike. Quit wasting resources with this trash. Seriously.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to this thread. Feel free to see yourself out now.

Last edited:
Can’t believe the Barney’s are getting slept on. 3rd best after the the OGs.

The promo pics didn't do them justice. The in-hand pics that are popping up look so much better! Same for the black pair.

On the other hand, the white/grey pair looked amazing in promo pics, but a bit underwhelming in recent pics. Still great, mind you. Just not as great.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to this thread. Feel free to see yourself out now.
Youre encouraging them to make more colorways of this garbage. 1 or 2 was plenty. Now they thing they have a hit and will flood the market. Id just rather them use that material for the real deals instead of ugly layered poorly made shoes.

Nike thanks you for biting on their hype. The midsole is stupid and makes you look like you try hard to stand out. Then theres the upper. Do you tho

Youre encouraging them to make more colorways of this garbage. 1 or 2 was plenty. Now they thing they have a hit and will flood the market. Id just rather them use that material for the real deals instead of ugly layered poorly made shoes.

Nike thanks you for biting on their hype. The midsole is stupid and makes you look like you try hard to stand out. Then theres the upper. Do you tho

Cool. You done? Peace out. Let us non-miserable people enjoy the best sneakers of the year. You go enjoy whatever in life you enjoy.

picasso swerve picasso swerve

Hmmm. I think it depends on the socks. Maybe with white or light colored socks, the Black Swoosh won't blend with the black mesh as much, and stand out a bit more.

I think the black pair is amazing, from the on-foot pictures I've seen.

Man just stay out of this thread instead. Go enjoy your old Jordans and let people who actually like some different stuff cop and use them. These are the best new sneaker in years imo.

Can’t believe the Barney’s are getting slept on. 3rd best after the the OGs.
I originally wanted those out of the 3. Still think it’s the best colorway but wish they would have chose a more mellow color than that yellow. I think the way the black pairs swoosh blends in and doesn’t look as separate compared to the other pairs. Also the tongue is the only pair that’s black and maybe that’s the reason they look off to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom