Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Watch this fool not even ship smh

I’ve had this happen and they got another pair for me, even though the price had gone up. (Without me having to pay extra) Seems like ever time I order from StockX it’s like 10pm on the second day before I finally get my shipping notice. People just procrastinate. I know I do. I use GOAT more though and it seems not quite as bad with sellers shipping at the last minute before penalties.

I’ve had this happen and they got another pair for me, even though the price had gone up. (Without me having to pay extra) Seems like ever time I order from StockX it’s like 10pm on the second day before I finally get my shipping notice. People just procrastinate. I know I do. I use GOAT more though and it seems not quite as bad with sellers shipping at the last minute before penalties.
He actually just shipped. He must of heard me complain somehow lol
Forgot i had ebates activated as well

From SSENSE. DHL 1 day delivery

E3CC314A-65A8-4A96-B292-76C2FAF28ABA.jpeg

AD27546A-B424-478B-8E07-C384191ABFD6.jpeg

:smile:

I wish I could pull off a 10.5 in these. I have some 10.5 Daybreaks, which I like because they’re easier to slip on with the plastic in the back. I’m scared my toes would come up short of the suede in these though, which because of the mesh would not look nice at all. I had to loosen the laces a bit for the 10’s to feel the way I prefer, but have a little room in the toebox. Maybe in the black pair with black socks it wouldn’t be noticeable? I need a second pair but really want the Gusto’s.

Citron’s size 10
Gusto’s size 10.5
C2ABFF5E-C264-4C7F-B662-6A13E6DD6B83.jpeg

Same exact length. If you got wide feet and went TTS on the Daybreaks and contemplating going up .5 on these to save money, then do it.

You know what I just realized as well? If you go for a tighter fit, wouldn’t that potentially risk the ripping of the mesh more because of the pressure of your toes as you walk?

You guys weren’t kidding about the fragile toe box. Clipped nails or not, I’m gonna burn through them in 20 wears :sick:

Back
Top Bottom