Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Funny how I’ve always considered SNS and END the most legit online raffles, yet those are some of the few I’ve never won from.:smh:

Funny how I’ve always considered SNS and END the most legit online raffles, yet those are some of the few I’ve never won from.:smh:
Same before today haha. Although END were caught big time backdooring lots of pairs of one of the OW releases. Those two I was 0/75 at least, except for a W on SNS for the grey Yeezy Powerphase (lmao). Now I know you never know.

Maybe I shouldn't have entered for my size 13, or maybe I'm just washed...
Congrats to those pulling off the W

Went on vacation forgot about the raffles for these cause it kept getting pushed back fml
Probably not gonna be an early access tomorrow but ill be on my phone just in case.

Never got word back from end.

Said within 3 hrs you’ll be notified.

Anyone else still waiting?

Thinking this is a good thing.

Never got word back from end.

Said within 3 hrs you’ll be notified.

Anyone else still waiting?

Thinking this is a good thing.
They are usually slow to send L mails on big drops like this. On some OW drops I got my L mail like 17 hours later. If you don’t get a congratulations mail soon after the countries it’s an L unfortunately.

Never got an email from SNS....

What Euro retailers are releasing tomorrow? I want to try for the blues

Anyone know when SJS announced winners?

Congrats to everyone who hit! After initially entering back in March and delays, END delivers the L

Anyone know when SJS announced winners?

dudes are italian...so it varies from day of release to several days after the release ^^
they have not drawn yet....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom