Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

GOAT also have the option to return for credit.

Edit: sorry I repeated what was said. ^^^

full clip :nthat:
7CC18E43-D2B0-4DCD-B0BA-247DFF282C0F.jpeg

I swear I just saw this pic on FB :nerd:

86120413-3521-4766-9640-5DA19AE09A23.jpeg
344954D1-941D-44DB-B0CD-F8079B07A288.jpeg
DF60E4D8-570F-4D60-947A-0EA096B7D008.jpeg
0B28BEBE-4683-428F-AAE7-FACB855EBB67.jpeg
4EBE37A4-B25A-40B6-8895-B4A783AD6B4B.jpeg

Got both pairs in! Everything came in perfect, the paper wrapped around the shoe was barely crumbled for both too...yes I care about that. Barney’s are cool, I like them but the grey pair wowed me in person...pictures don’t do it justice. The lighting in the spare room I keep my shoes isn’t the best, kinda yellowish so it was hard to capture it perfectly. QR code on the box and in the shoe. Even have the price on the box this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PoweredbyMSG the summit whites are so good bro.

I got doubles of all except black & summit whites are the only color I plan on keeping both pairs of (gustos too but damn that resale price is tempting)
They’re really nice! So simple yet so clean.

Did you get all of them for retail? I wish I kept my double on the gustos, that’s still my favorite color way. But I had to sell one in order to fund these. Can’t be too spoiled.

Nah paid resale for every pair but one that my sister in law hit on snkrs

I got the navy reds & gustos for low 300’s$ at least lol and then a wk later another pair of each for 270$ & 283$
You must be in the bigger sizes...Lucky. I got the blue/red and gustos for $390 each.

Just saw your post in the supreme thread with the white summit on. :nthat:8):pimp:

73C86F3B-BEEB-4BF8-B57E-1EEB0911B5FC.jpeg
84EEBBD8-FA63-4633-B4CC-D0E6890E03D0.jpeg
I only got my Barneys today but I’ve had a little accident already :blush:

The tongue tab (idk what to call it) has come loose. I wore them yesterday and I went to push my tongue up as I took them off and it ripped. It doesn’t seem like much of an issue right now and you couldn’t tell if I wore them but I’d be devastated if it ripped off completely.

Should I go and get it stitched or would glue be suffice? Anybody had this happen?

Any help is appreciated.

Got to unsubscribe. Y’all gonna make me **** around and cop another color. :frown::lol:

Smh I got my Travis lows but man that ASAP pic threw me over the edge just put a bid for blues

Serious question, why GOAT over StockX given the typical higher price difference?

Don’t get why people tripping over StockX, if you have a credit card they will always take your side. Door dash just got compromised this week hacking is just part of business.

whats up with the new NT layout, I hate it lol, is there anyway to switch back?

anyways, I ordered the Summit Whites last week on GOAT over StockX despite StockX being $50 cheaper (but StockX charges me tax whilst Goat doesn't so the difference would be the same). I bought it last friday and I was tracking the order the entire time. The seller shipped to Goat and they received it on Monday awaiting verification. Up until last night, it was still at verification and I'm thinking it shouldn't take this long. No email from GOAT or anything, so I said I'll just email them tomorrow (friday) as it would be 1 week from my order placement. This morning I checked and it seems like Goat had another seller ship a pair to Goat. The first pair must have failed? Goat didn't notify me or anything. Normally I would complain about the lack of communication but I'm glad Goat went and got another seller to price match for the same price I paid (which is under the market value currently).

what would yall do if a seller shipped them like this lol

1569606191420.png

EDIT: cool feature when you post a photo, you can edit the size of it right at the commenting section.

OOOOOOOFFFF :rolleyes Depending on how much I want the shoe, heathen/blow dryer or $100 refund lol

No, not mine. While generally I would be pissed because altho I don't collect shoe boxes, especially plain jane ones, I prefer OG box for everything for when I don't wear certain shoes for a while, they go back into the original box. I'd be ok with this box if I was given a price well under market value.

With that said, I DID purchase the summit whites from Goat for a lower market price because it had a "badly damaged box", thats the pair that apparently never made it past verification. So Goat has another seller shipping a pair with a good condition box. Win-Win situation.

what would yall do if a seller shipped them like this lol

1569606191420.png

EDIT: cool feature when you post a photo, you can edit the size of it right at the commenting section.
F that! I’d want my money back. What if I wanted to resell them for one reason or another? You better knock 20% off the price at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom