Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

That's black.

But yes already released on 9/12 with resell between 400s - 600s depending on your size.

how in the world is that black. but ok. lol Thank you.

It's these. Hopefully this eases you're confusion....
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 11.11.13 AM.png

Also, with Complex nominating these SOTY, I can see prices start to rise, so I think anyone who hasn't bought, and still wants, should do so now.
They aint coming down....

PO

I know this was asked before but what is the length of the waffle laces?

When I measured them I got almost 46”. Could have definitely been an error on my part and they’re actually 45”. That was back when I first got my black pair and I happened to have an extra set of 39” black Nike laces and wanted to try double black. Once I saw my extra pair wasn’t going to work I don’t think I was very precise.

Also, with Complex nominating these SOTY, I can see prices start to rise, so I think anyone who hasn't bought, and still wants, should do so now.

PO

Ah ok. thank you.

Laces should be at least be 50" to get it fully laced and tied... LOL White lace on blue/red pair is 48". Not all laces are the same length though.

I usually wear my shoes untied, but I kinda like these tied with the small bows. Waffles are especially annoying to wear with the laces hanging; they need constant adjustments to look clean. Also, did anyone else hear that the black pair specifically was Complex SOTY? (Or just the Sacai Waffle in general?) I can’t find that information anywhere. They’re my personal favorite for sure.

Last edited:

PO
Are you saying if these win the Shoe of the Year by complex they'll skyrocket in price? Can anyone speak in this from previous years? Don't pay attention to complex and don't pay resell for the most part so I haven't been paying attention to this trend.

Are you saying if these win the Shoe of the Year by complex they'll skyrocket in price? Can anyone speak in this from previous years? Don't pay attention to complex and don't pay resell for the most part so I haven't been paying attention to this trend.

Amory Amory it was just the shoe in general, but in the tweet they showed the OG Blue.

And CHRISTIAN VUITTON CHRISTIAN VUITTON , yes that is what I'm saying IMO.
In this era of flexing, people just like to buy sneakers that other people like or have high notoriety.
So you will have people who had no idea this shoe exists or wanted them before, suddenly buy them, simply to show off.

PO

Back
Top Bottom