Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

The market tanked on these simply because after reviews/on-foots, folks realized there is no reason for this shoe to be commanding those early prices.

Nice looking shoe, but materials and build do not justify anything more 25% above retail (IMO).

Just a reminder for anyone going for the Blazers that NakedCPH’s raffle started today and ends tonight at 3am.

https://www.nakedcph.com/sacai-x-nike-blazer-mid-raffle/s/619

It’s so easy to forget about their raffles. They always do it earlier than everyone else, and only put it up for 24 hours most of the time.

Also FYI if you don’t know, but they normally only carry up to a size 8.5 (because the site is marketed towards women).

Good luck y’all.

IMO, the green colorway in the Waffle is good, but the Red/Blue/Mustard is GOAT. Everything about the colors, to the 3d type effect, just the whole package is phenomenal.

As far as the Blue in the Blazer, to me that's a easy pass. Just doesn't do it for me at all, and blue is my color. They are ugly, in my humble opinion.

Maybe it's biased because I have these in hand now, but my preference has changed to the green pair over the blue pair.

For ref, I took the same size as I wear in Jordan 1s (10.5)

IMG_20190524_124000.jpg

IMG_20190524_145600.jpg

Last edited:
just barely missed the undftd raffle for these. Hopping they're am easy cop next week or resale keeps dropping on these.

Despite reports of the material and QC on these, they're still sneaker of the year for me

I originally wanted the green when I saw the photos from 2018 Paris fashion week but then saw the blue on feet. I still ended up getting both. I hope I can get the blazers which I only plan to go for the Navy/Light Blue

26A7DCA2-8327-43D0-B4C9-C741C08F244D.jpeg
tenor.gif

:lol:

I love the greens but i can't see myself wearing them every day like i can the red and blue. My summer outfit is tech fleece shorts....some sort of soccer jersey...crew socks and runners. These Sacai's will be had...and will be worn every day

Interesting to see how few of the blazer early pairs are out less than a week of release

Anyone enter the Undefeated raffle?

Just wanted the blue pair at first and paid resell. Now I need the green. Hope to get for retail.

The waffles look so fresh on foot. Resale only dipped because there were tons of W from the Europe drop. Good luck to everyone this week.

the hype with these is so strange. nobody really gave a damn about these when they debuted at paris fashion week or whatever show it was and then after a few months everyone's like sneaker of the year and now that they're releasing the resale keeps on crashing and it will probably drop even lower after the US release.

these probably wont be the new wotherspoons because of their shape and colors, you're definitely gonna need a good sense of style to pull these off. these are not everyday sneakers for everyone. therefore i dont think the demand is gonna be too high on these.

Back
Top Bottom