Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

The colorway had "sport fuchsia" in it the whole time, I guess the fake factories couldn't be bothered to look up previous shoes with that color for reference :lol:

And it begins!

Raffles up on END. Of course, they’re taxing as usual. Unfortunately I really want them so I entered any way.

If anyone isn’t feeling these, help me get a size 8 (either color), I’d pay about StockX payout and would be very grateful!

they always prey on the weak.

turbo95eg6 turbo95eg6

Yeah man, I’m still devastated that they charged me like $30 over retail on these. The horror! It’s terrible paying like 10-15% over retail from END instead of 300-500% over retail on the resale market. So weak! 🥴

071904E6-6DF9-42E2-A55D-2A7CBFAF5CFE.jpeg

Last edited:

2:40

Chitose Abe was doing this before Virgil.
Japan always doing dope ****.

Yeah man, I’m still devastated that they charged me like $30 over retail on these. The horror! It’s terrible paying like 10-15% over retail from END instead of 300-500% over retail on the resale market. So weak! 🥴

071904E6-6DF9-42E2-A55D-2A7CBFAF5CFE.jpeg
I completely get what you’re saying, and obviously I’d rather pay the END tax than get bent over by StockX or whatever (especially for a pair like that), but that doesn’t make END not trash for dicking over customers the way they do.

I completely get what you’re saying, and obviously I’d rather pay the END tax than get bent over by StockX or whatever (especially for a pair like that), but that doesn’t make END not trash for dicking over customers the way they do.

My post was a direct reply to brokeboi talking about End preying on the weak. No one likes paying over MSRP, but I’ll take it over resale price easily. There’s nothing weak about being able to afford what you want.

But yes, END is definitely trash.

Last edited:
Really wish it was red but I need every sacai that drops. They are all fire.

missed all but one waffle and all but one blazer.

hopefully I can run the table on these or get one at least.

Back
Top Bottom