Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

These look better than the orange clots and it's not even close
why do you say that? Honestly curious because while i don't think these are terrible by far they dont do it for me in that they kinda of remove a signature feature i love which is the double layering on the upper. i like clots for the double layering and/or almost jarring colorway combination that somehow still works. The original grey ld waffles, barney's and orange KOD clots are my top 3 favorite and probably tied.

why do you say that? Honestly curious because while i don't think these are terrible by far they dont do it for me in that they kinda of remove a signature feature i love which is the double layering on the upper. i like clots for the double layering and/or almost jarring colorway combination that somehow still works. The original grey ld waffles, barney's and orange KOD clots are my top 3 favorite and probably tied.
Referring to the colorway specifically

hit on the grey pair on juice app but it got declined, came out to $225 and figured since I hit on the juice app for the orange pair and it was $208 and it came out much cheaper elsewhere after release, I said I wouldn’t stress over missing out on the juice app W.

C76958BD-A921-4111-8C39-50A86E382D1D.jpeg

but I still entered raffles at a bunch of places. Randomly stumbled upon the Clot/NWRK release and was able to hit and get the special box edition.

C35F2C77-87C9-41B2-8BE0-CBE613149D5D.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these cool greys not sought after cause they’re not fragments? Few my spots are doing fcfs. Not looking to be out there super early

hit on the grey pair on juice app but it got declined, came out to $225 and figured since I hit on the juice app for the orange pair and it was $208 and it came out much cheaper elsewhere after release, I said I wouldn’t stress over missing out on the juice app W.

C76958BD-A921-4111-8C39-50A86E382D1D.jpeg

but I still entered raffles at a bunch of places. Randomly stumbled upon the Clot/NWRK release and was able to hit and get the special box edition.

C35F2C77-87C9-41B2-8BE0-CBE613149D5D.jpeg
I only heard about the NTWRK drop till after it was done. I deleted that app ages ago since I feel like it's super botted. Still crazy to see that CLOT would drop the special box on that app versus doing it for their own raffle.

Didn't realize the NTWRK release came with the special box. Hit at DSM for Clot. Pick up tomorrow. Might as well get lunch on the way back.

Also, Edison Chen was live on NTWRK talking about how the triple collab came together and also showed samples of both colorways with different materials. The sample grey pair looks nicer here

C81016C4-C875-4828-AA56-F3E3336EC3D4.png

and the sample orange pairs didn’t have see-through material for the upper. Seems like most people would have prefer that. But the released version pays homage the best

D651484F-4C69-483A-BD40-870FE08CE8A9.png

I just want one pair :emoji_sob:

CLOT-sacai-Nike-LDWaffle-Kiss-Of-Death-2-DH3114-001-10.jpg
Same. These have really grown on me, and while I think the fuse material isn't the best choice for this model, the colorway is EXTREMELY clean. I love the hit of green and the gum outsole is beautiful. I also prefer the split-color midsole to the version vinotwofour vinotwofour posted, but that was a point of contention on the Frags.

Also, did y'all know the silver swoosh is reflective??

Last edited:
I almost want to cry that I took an L because I want these. Then I realized they're bricking, so I will just get on resell market after all pairs come in.

Back
Top Bottom