Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I don’t think so if anything it was more in stock since nobody else releasing them. They should have the entire stock

well then hopefully everyone gets theirs by tues-weds. maybe kaws dont play around when it comes to shipping. but if im hearing the same stock, only at their locations, lord knows if that shipping dept is ready.

well then hopefully everyone gets theirs by tues-weds. maybe kaws dont play around when it comes to shipping. but if im hearing the same stock, only at their locations, lord knows if that shipping dept is ready.

Honestly tho. Who cares as long as it arrives safely. Fwiw, my experience buying with sacai online store usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive all the way from Japan. Paid 168 shipped.

true that. how things actually make it across the world to anyones doorstep is impressive and a mini miracle in itself, depending where you live haha.

true that. how things actually make it across the world to anyones doorstep is impressive and a mini miracle in itself, depending where you live haha.
Sacai sends via DHL so they hand deliver to you or else you pick it up at one of their locations. It's safer than Fedex USPS, UPS, Uber eats

I missed both color ways this morning, as my size went OOS super quick. BUT, I hit both pairs now on restocks. Only crappy thing is the shipping, but what can ya do. Really wanted the purple though, so I'm glad I have those. (I copped Red, Reed, Purple).

Were the reeds a jp exclusive?

i believe reeds were a kaws exclusive, but sacai jp was selling them too, but with some additional piece(s), which was their version.
it was some sort of lace cover flap that covers the shoes, like how the travis scott air forces 1 are.

Were the reeds a jp exclusive?

Sacai and Kaws exclusive colorway…

i believe reeds were a kaws exclusive, but sacai jp was selling them too, but with some additional piece(s), which was their version.
it was some sort of lace cover flap that covers the shoes, like how the travis scott air forces 1 are.

Would’ve loved to get at the lace covers for my pairs but those were Sacai / JP exclusive so 🤷‍♂️

Hit on the purple pair from Undefeated…Now I’m going throw some lowball under retail offers out there for the red pair to complete the set…

Hit the purple pair for my wife on SNKRS this morning. Copped reeds yesterday for myself. The $28 shipping…

Purple ones are still available on KITH if folks are looking for a pair.

If I get the purple pair in hand and like then as much as I do in pictures I might try for an under retail double up on that pair too…Not sure what it is but that colorway grabs me…

The Sacai Blazer low’s haven’t been received well in general…And it seems the Sacai models are cooling off overall…But I thought for sure the Kaws pairs would fly 🤷‍♂️

Works out better for me since I personally love them…Like I posted before I’m aiming for some under retail pickups here…I’ll double up on all of them if the price is right and it’s certainly trending in that direction…

Last edited:
Changed my mind completely about these CLOTSS just had to loosen the laces rock em with some slacks and they LIT! Still wish there was some suede nubuck in there

Back
Top Bottom