Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Wore them today, extremely comfortable although the stability is slightly off. I am impressed with them overall

3ACD725F-E869-4338-B2BE-88656C7499D5.jpeg
Looks good! Do these feel like you're going to roll your ankle? also, did you go tts? thanks!!

The way the outer sole is layered results in the shoe not being the most stable. It’s not major but just noticeable to me when I wear them.

564E7BED-9464-4318-B3B8-9CC5C6CF0514.jpeg

The comfort is great though. I went TTS and that was perfect for me and my foot is on the wider side.

Looks good! Do these feel like you're going to roll your ankle? also, did you go tts? thanks!!

really wanted the gump pair but missed release. hopefully i can find a 7.5 for retail or slight lol

I hope ppl got their pairs and feast for any Sacai collab fr. I was gunnin for the Sacai Cortez these things are amazing !! Reminds me of my childhood so I had to double up. First lookin at these things look like full body armor for mega man X and Ima movie head Forest gump joints w/o question top 5 for me. Only wish it had LED lights in the air unit or zoom thinkin that it would give off more of a Modern tech retro look >D:nthat:
1662607347728.jpeg

CF3D71AE-FC1D-44F7-A6F0-279F6D927A05.jpeg CC30585F-D095-4B6C-914C-4451140666AB.gif

Last edited:
Cortez possible to go down half a size? Mostly says TTS but a few say you could go down half and I prefer my shoes snug.
I was wondering the same. I'm slightly on the wider side and got these in my TTS but, the toe box has a bit more room than I'd like even with me typically wanting a little more wiggle room than a lot of sneaker heads. I'm thinking about grabbing a second pair just to compare and risking taking the loss when I sell the pair that I don't prefer. Fit, not just in terms of comfort but also in terms of looks is important to me. Shoes like these don't look as nice when you get them too big. Looks kid of sloppy to me. Which is not a good look for such a clean shoe.

I was wondering the same. I'm slightly on the wider side and got these in my TTS but, the toe box has a bit more room than I'd like even with me typically wanting a little more wiggle room than a lot of sneaker heads. I'm thinking about grabbing a second pair just to compare and risking taking the loss when I sell the pair that I don't prefer. Fit, not just in terms of comfort but also in terms of looks is important to me. Shoes like these don't look as nice when you get them too big. Looks kid of sloppy to me. Which is not a good look for such a clean shoe.

Thanks a ton. I also see how a tighter fit will help with stability on this model which some have pointed out.

Last edited:
Got a retail pair of these today - they still have some small sizes if u hurry... take it back, looks like it stocked again!! GET THEM!

eh - they went fastttt

i just happen to be in the right place at right time. I went there looking for a possible Tom Sachs restock but, noticed these and grabbed them up.

Last edited:
Sacai Blazers on sale at Politics if anyone is interested.

Thanks a ton. I also see how a tighter fit will help with stability on this model which some have pointed out.
Lucked up on a restock at a local boutique. Grabbed the size 10. Fit is definitely better even for me being a little on the wider side. Went from an 11 to a 10.5. haven't worn them enough to speak to stability but so far it feels the same as my TTS.

Lucked up on a restock at a local boutique. Grabbed the size 10. Fit is definitely better even for me being a little on the wider side. Went from an 11 to a 10.5. haven't worn them enough to speak to stability but so far it feels the same as my TTS.

so you ended up with a 10 or 10.5?
i went down half a size and it felt fine but i have slightly narrow feet. look sleeker than i expected as i was expecting it to be very round and bulky. also cannot attest to stability yet.

so you ended up with a 10 or 10.5?
i went down half a size and it felt fine but i have slightly narrow feet. look sleeker than i expected as i was expecting it to be very round and bulky. also cannot attest to stability yet.
Went with a 10.5. I had an 11 that fit fine but had a bit more room than I needed even with slightly wider feet

sizes available

Back
Top Bottom