Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

sacai-x-Nike-LDV-Waffle-Daybreak-Black-White-3.jpg

would be hard too
I can't even look at this pic seriously after seeing those Adidas logos

Great day today. Went on SNKRS thinking I was going to take an L on both waffle colorways, but luckily got both. The SNKRS gods were blessing me today after a W yesterday on the Air Mag Adapts. 3 for 3 in two days. That never happens.

Those low tops are clown shoes. Swear if I ever saw someone in public wearing them I’d laugh in your face and then jab you in the midsection for having such poor decision making skills. J/k minus the clown shoes comment.

Those low tops are clown shoes. Swear if I ever saw someone in public wearing them I’d laugh in your face and then jab you in the midsection for having such poor decision making skills. J/k minus the clown shoes comment.
Why you in this thread then papi

No you wouldn’t.

ok so L on green and L on red....waiting to think about resale....but we still have these to come?

sacai-nike-ldv-waffle-BV0073-100-4.jpg

Undercover-Nike-SU19-Daybreak-BV4594-700-2.jpg
and then when i fail on them i can try for the undercover daybreaks as a consolation prize? :lol:

The undercovers don’t deserve that disrespect. I actually love the undercover daybreaks that are releasing :pimp:

Prices are going to plummet on both blazers next week. Number of asks vs bids on stockx is wild. They reached my max price point today, no doubt they'll be under $250 in my size next week.

your SNKRS app streak is wildddddddd

If you hit those fogs saturday,

739B339D-1A26-4259-91B9-8066484B4A5A.jpeg

lol they makin up for last year June-December. After the OW UNCs, it was a wrap for me

They givin me hope now prolly to just put me on another cold streak for half the year :smh:

But enough about me....I think we gotta talk about the luck you been having wit these drops since...

for.gif

lol they makin up for last year June-December. After the OW UNCs, it was a wrap for me

They givin me hope now prolly to just put me on another cold streak for half the year :smh:

But enough about me....I think we gotta talk about the luck you been having wit these drops since...

for.gif

dont do this lolol

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom