Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Has anyone ever won from Juice Store before? I enter their online raffles all the time but I can’t recall seeing anyone post a W from them.

dover is in-store pickup only. Juice is in HK and theres a lot of people entering for that in CN/HK as well

besides sns & end, where are the other raffles at, i need more chaaaaaaaances ... lol, i've only won once with snkrs draw in life & my snkrs luck this year is terrible

Bodega (Boston & LA) in-store raffle sign ups, today and tomorrow. Also dropping on their website Thursday.

First two colorways still reign supreme. Ain't even a debate.

I'm torn between the white and green pair, personally. Just wish the white pair wasn't releasing as we are heading into fall. If copped, would have to stash till next summer.

Lace swaps yesterday
IMG_20190908_193242_836.jpg

Had been hearing from a buddy that the suede on the black pair left alot to be desired.

I saw em in person today and wasnt sold on them, not sure if it was because they were the display model or what...definitely swayed in the direction of the white pair

Attachments

• A6922CA4-A032-44EE-A394-3722BB0D364D.jpeg
    A6922CA4-A032-44EE-A394-3722BB0D364D.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 91
Had been hearing from a buddy that the suede on the black pair left alot to be desired.

I saw em in person today and wasnt sold on them, not sure if it was because they were the display model or what...definitely swayed in the direction of the white pair

No you ain’t wrong that’s exactly how I felt too. The materials and colorblocking on those just ain’t it on foot.

To me, black suede has always looked cheap. It's highly unnatural and died heavy. If it's going to be black suede, I prefer the ashy grey kind found on the UB 500's.

Back
Top Bottom