Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

That's wild.. this no button **** is getting crazy lol ... Only reason I'm not super pissed is because this has been happening to me for like a year now :lol:

Yup, you ain’t lying.

81337429-C2D7-44D4-B80A-838BD5181532.jpeg

Also saw 2 other people get the button as well and was able to reserve all 3. The rest of the group couldn’t get a button to show up no matter what. Log out and in, force close app, etc.

Congrats Goofy %^$$ lol

I just felt right about one thing I finally knew about and got geeked, all respect G.

Can’t wait for the people that hit on SNKRS Pass today get a W from the Draw tomorrow. :lol:

Congrats Goofy %^$$ lol

I just felt right about one thing I finally knew about and got geeked, all respect G.

I think it’s funny when someone makes a total assumption, and when it’s wrong they quiet af, but when it’s right they’re all like “TOLD YOU SO!”

Never gets old.

Yup, you ain’t lying.

81337429-C2D7-44D4-B80A-838BD5181532.jpeg

Also saw 2 other people get the button as well and was able to reserve all 3. The rest of the group couldn’t get a button to show up no matter what. Log out and in, force close app, etc.

What groups?

I had a button but I live in Ohio smh

Congrats Goofy %^$$ lol

I think it’s funny when someone makes a total assumption, and when it’s wrong they quiet af, but when it’s right they’re all like “TOLD YOU SO!”

Never gets old.

I wasn't wrong tho. SNKRS Pass for NYC was done last week. Outer cities need not apply (aka if you weren't in NYC, then you obviously didn't get the pass). All 3 waffles loaded on different days last week for 21Mercer pickup

snkrs pass today?

snkrs pass is already done last week. You outer cities need not apply lol

draw tomorrow isn't looking very hopeful for me. Still gonna shoot my shot, but will probably be back to update about my L. Haven't won anything on Snkrs for quite some time, maybe about April with the BB mags. Last draw was OW AF1 black

SNS is still open for another day and 11hours. wouldnt be til like 3pm est tomorrow

edit: even later actually

I love END with the US tariff lol
They charge UK customers 139 GBP ($171 USD)

They charge US customers $219 USD :lol:

Back
Top Bottom